Bundesliga 2019/20 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Mandzukic scored in two CL finals, one World Cup final, scored clutch goals against big teams and always perform in big games.

What good is it to be more talented when you do it mainly against bundesliga teams but don't come clutch in big games? I know who id rather have and this goes for Higuain too. Fighting for every ball, scoring fewer goals but coming clutch in big games >>>>> scoring many in games with no meanings
Get off your high horse, Lewandowski is twice the striker Mandzukic is. He is scoring near CR7 numbers in league and CL for like 4 or 5 years straight. While Mandzukic barely scratches 10 goals a season in any of those seasons.

I know we all like Mandzukic for his fighting spirit, but some of you are too deluded for your own good.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Get off your high horse, Lewandowski is twice the striker Mandzukic is. He is scoring CR7 numbers in league for like 4 or 5 years straight. While Mandzukic barely scratches 10 goals a season in any of those seasons.

I know we all like Mandzukic for his fighting spirit, but some of you are too deluded for your own good.
Get off yours first. Twice more talented? Sure. Who would be more useful in a CL knockout or final. Take a guess. This is all that matters

Jun 7, 2003
I actually don't think they had too much respect, more they're easy to close down if you play to your full.
They don't have any world class players, in opposite to Bayern. Hummels was it once and Götze could have become one. Only talents, there was never a chance that they could challenge for the title.

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern won but Dortmund will surely complain about that deserved penalty
There were two situations with Hummels against Davies and Akanji against Lewa, that could have also been penalty. The referee was not so eager to give out penalties. It was a fair game. Bayern was too dominant

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
They don't have any world class players, in opposite to Bayern. Hummels was it once and Götze could have become one. Only talents, there was never a chance that they could challenge for the title.

- - - Updated - - -

There were two situations with Hummels against Davies and Akanji against Lewa, that could have also been penalty. The referee was not so eager to give out penalties. It was a fair game. Bayern was too dominant
They have a lot of talent and potential world class players (I would nearly say their current talent pool is better than Bayerns), but they don’t have many players that are used to winning and deal with the preasure in these kinda games.

Thats also why they come short mostly against Bayern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)