Build/Predict Your Juve (37 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Aight this is it. Who's ready for the most clueless opinion on this forum?

1714903727096.png

In defence Soule and Yildiz drop back into the midfield, while Chiesa drifts to the centre into a sort of 442. Yildiz and Ferguson are important to look for the ball and hold up play while Vlahovic, Chiesa and Soule look to counter. If there is no direct route they will hold up play and give possession to Locatelli who will look to play the long ball.

1714903892511.png

Locatelli and Ferguson are important in making tackles, and once possession is regained Ferguson and Yildiz are important to hold up play while Vlahovic, Chiesa and Soule look to counter. If there is no direct route they will hold up play and give possession to Locatelli who will look to play the long ball.

With the ball Cambiasso pushes up to an inverted FB position into the midfield and Calafiori drifts to centre, leaving us with a back 3 but with the possibility of either Danilo or Calafiori pushing up with one of the CMs staying back.

1714904119171.png
We're gonna get rid of Pogba, Milik, Kean, Rabiot, Rugani, Tek, the rest of the losers plus probably Perin sadly. Then we bring in the players I've added here as well as promoting the young players we've got who have been doing well on loan- Barry, Huijsen and whoever else idk who they are I'm no Daniel. We have plenty of games this year so no lack of gametime for young players.

Roast my tactics and team selection.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
Aight this is it. Who's ready for the most clueless opinion on this forum?

We're gonna get rid of Pogba, Milik, Kean, Rabiot, Rugani, Tek, the rest of the losers plus probably Perin sadly. Then we bring in the players I've added here as well as promoting the young players we've got who have been doing well on loan- Barry, Huijsen and whoever else idk who they are I'm no Daniel. We have plenty of games this year so no lack of gametime for young players.

Roast my tactics and team selection.
Ferguson is out since april. ACL. I don't even think he will perform next season.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
:giu:
lineup (1).png

OUTBOUND
  • Try and negotiate a termination with Allegri. Otherwise eat the shit just cut him off for his remaining 12m a year salary
  • Sell Vlahovic to reduce the wage bill. He's on 12m a year! Vlahovic earns too much for what he offers and isn't a perfect fit for Mottas system. Let's cash in while he has had a somewhat acceptable season scoring 15 goals.
  • Sell Szczesny as he also earns incredible 12m a year
  • Alex Sandro is out third highest paid player at 11m a year. Let that sink in.. Bye!
  • Sell Bremer if Man United present a serious offer. He's on 9m a year
  • Getting Pogba off the wage bill will be good as well.
  • Rabiot also makes 9m a year. The only player somewhat worth his salary but he is not committed to lets not spend time on him.
  • Rugani needs to go as well. He's on 6m a year! Wow..
  • Milik is on 4.5m but he's just not been stable enough and has zero resell value. Bye
  • Kean is on 4.0m and could be considered but he has been so poor this season i'm giving up on him
  • Kostic at 3.2m is also set to leave. He just doesn't fit in with Mottas system

INBOUND (Let's set a salary cap at 6m a year. Chiesa earns 9m but he's our undisputed star player)
  • Zirkzee
  • Zaccagni
  • Koopmeiners
  • Soulé back please!
  • Zhegrova is a right winger we're linked with but i've never heard of him before..
  • Rovella has been good in Lazio. Let's bring him back next season
  • Frabotta has 20 games in Serie B. Not great but I have a feeling Cambiaso will play all games anyway
  • Calafiori
  • Huijsen
  • Kayode
  • Di Gregorio, a cheaper option to Carnesecchi.

Juventus salaries and contract status
This one one of the closest that i made
here's my version

Tek
Kayode danilo Calafiori Cambiaso
Loca Fagioli
Zhegrova Koopmeiners Chiesa
Zirkzee​
Sub:
Digregorio
Gatti Rugani Huijsen MDS
Barenechea Mckennie/hans
Weah Soule Yildiz
Milik​
In:
Di Gregorio 20
Kayode 20
Calafiori 25
Koop 60
Zirkzee 40
Zhegrova 25
Total in : 190
Out:
Bremer 65
Vlahovic 70
Kean 15
Iling jr 20
De winter 8
Kostic 10
Perin 7
Kaio Jorge 5
Rabiot 0
Sandro 0
Pogba 0
Miretti loan
Arthur loan
Total out: 200

Note:
1. This is realistic version for season 24/25. At least after winter mercato. We can't solve all our problem in 1 or 2 mercato.
2. There's financial consideration regarding UEFA Financial Stability that restrict our activity in mercato based on our falling revenue. We should try to sell players immediately without loan, while at same time try to negotiate loan with option/obligation for incoming.
3. Outcoming player can generate around 123,6m plusvalenza if we sell right away. Total Book Value of players 76,4m
4. Cheaper option: Thuram/goretzka/Merino(?) for Koop
Hatebour for kayode
Greenwood for zhegrova
Gudmundson for Zirkzee
5. we should promote more next gen for backup

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
no please another season with Locatelli as DM.... and Fagioli as starters?!?
We need Koopmeiner and we need more.
Loca is good when he has technical mids next to him, he played his best with Fagioli. And Motta doesn’t really use a regista so he wouldn’t be isolated like he is under Allegri.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This one one of the closest that i made
here's my version

Tek
Kayode danilo Calafiori Cambiaso
Loca Fagioli
Zhegrova Koopmeiners Chiesa
Zirkzee​
Sub:
Digregorio
Gatti Rugani Huijsen MDS
Barenechea Mckennie/hans
Weah Soule Yildiz
Milik​
In:
Di Gregorio 20
Kayode 20
Calafiori 25
Koop 60
Zirkzee 40
Zhegrova 25
Total in : 190
Out:
Bremer 65
Vlahovic 70
Kean 15
Iling jr 20
De winter 8
Kostic 10
Perin 7
Kaio Jorge 5
Rabiot 0
Sandro 0
Pogba 0
Miretti loan
Arthur loan
Total out: 200

Note:
1. This is realistic version for season 24/25. At least after winter mercato. We can't solve all our problem in 1 or 2 mercato.
2. There's financial consideration regarding UEFA Financial Stability that restrict our activity in mercato based on our falling revenue. We should try to sell players immediately without loan, while at same time try to negotiate loan with option/obligation for incoming.
3. Outcoming player can generate around 123,6m plusvalenza if we sell right away. Total Book Value of players 76,4m
4. Cheaper option: Thuram/goretzka/Merino(?) for Koop
Hatebour for kayode
Greenwood for zhegrova
Gudmundson for Zirkzee
5. we should promote more next gen for backup
I don't hate your starting 11, but I feel the defense is weaker, and I'm not really excited by the prospect of seeing Loca and Fagioli in midfield (I expect more). I also wouldn't sell Vlaho to fund Zirkzee. Your backup 11, Yildiz and Soule aside, is atrocious though.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
I don't hate your starting 11, but I feel the defense is weaker, and I'm not really excited by the prospect of seeing Loca and Fagioli in midfield (I expect more). I also wouldn't sell Vlaho to fund Zirkzee. Your backup 11, Yildiz and Soule aside, is atrocious though.
Like i said in the note
It's realistic version for 24/25 season
It's not like we can change almost entirely our squad in 1 or 2 mercatos

Apr 27, 2013
Given out crap finances lets see we sell some players

OUT: 170m
Defence: Perin 5m, Bremer 65m, Sandro 0m Desciglio 0m,
Midfield: Arthur 15m, Barrenechea 15m, Caviglia 5m, Pogba 0m Rabiot 0m, Weah 10m, Iling 15m, Kostic 5m.
Attack: Moise 15m. Jorge 10m.

IN: 200m
Defence: DiGregorio 20m, Califiori 25m Diamande 40m Kayode 20m Huijsen Return, Comencia promote from next Gen, Dorgu 10m
MidField: Samarsic 20m, Koopminers 50m
Attack: Soule Return, Greenwood 15m

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I wouldnt object to something like this with Motta:
Woj;Cambiasso Varane Bremer Kayode;Locatelli ?;Chiesa Koop Berardi;Vlahovic

Varane - Free transfer
Kayode: young and impressive. Rather now than wait for his price to double.
? Well tough to name a good affordable fit.
Koop - Only because we are heavily linked.
Berardi - I dont like him but he is good and he could come on a bargain should Sassuolo gets demoted.
Soule under Motta is another option

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I wouldnt object to something like this with Motta:
Woj;Cambiasso Varane Bremer Kayode;Locatelli ?;Chiesa Koop Berardi;Vlahovic

Varane - Free transfer
Kayode: young and impressive. Rather now than wait for his price to double.
? Well tough to name a good affordable fit.
Koop - Only because we are heavily linked.
Berardi - I dont like him but he is good and he could come on a bargain should Sassuolo gets demoted.
Soule under Motta is another option
berardi tore his acl buddy, time to forget him already

or this is the best time to sign him for this banter era jj, it's just a matter of pov. would fit cripple fc like a glove :baus:

also no calafiori = no seal of approval by me

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Midfield: Arthur 15m, Barrenechea 15m, Caviglia 5m, Pogba 0m Rabiot 0m, Weah 10m, Iling 15m, Kostic 5m.

Defence: DiGregorio 20m, Califiori 25m Diamande 40m Kayode 20m Huijsen Return, Comencia promote from next Gen, Dorgu 10m
Fiorentina quoting Juve for Kayode - 60m

Mar 16, 2013

No more rapists please. We already had Ronaldo and Dani Alves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 29)