Build/Predict Your Juve (24 Viewers)

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
---------------------------------Szczesny----------------------------

Cambiaso------Danilo-----Bremer/Calafiori?-------LB?

------Koopmeiners?--------Fagioli---------Rabiot----------

-----------------------Chiesa---------------Yildiz--------------------

-----------------------------------Vlahovic-----------------------------

Calafiori could always play as LB I guess. My first stab at a realistic Motta starting XI

Buy on AliExpress.com

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
Assuming we're playing a 4-3-3 next season, we're looking something like this in terms of who is under contract as of today....

Strikers - Vlahovic, Kean, Milik, Jorge

Wings - Chiesa, Yildiz, Soule

Midfielders - Locatelli, Fagioli, Miretti, McKennie, Nicolussi, Barrenechea, Arthur, Nonge ---- (plus Rabiot could be back)

Wing/Wingback/Fullback tweeners - Iling-Junior, Kostic, Weah

Fullbacks - Cambiaso, De Sciglio, Danilo?

Centerbacks - Bremer, Djalo, Rugani, Gatti, Huijsen, Facundo Gonzalez

That's A LOT of moving pieces for Giuntoli to get figured out this summer

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Di Gergorio
Danilo Bremer Calafiori Cambiaso
Locatelli Rabiot
Chiesa Koopmieners Yildiz
Vlahovic

Perin
Barbieri Gatti Huijsen Dorgu
McKennie Fagioli
Soule Miretti Iling
Milik​

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If to believe Sky Sport:
4-3-3 - D.G;Cambiasso Calafiori Bremer Danilo?; Locatelli Rabiot Koop; Yildiz Vlahovic Zirkzee

4-2-3-1 - D.G;Cambiasso Calafiori Bremer Danilo; Locatelli Rabiot; Yildiz Koop Zirkzee; Vlahovic

Can Zirkzee play as a right sided forward though?

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
This one one of the closest that i made
here's my version

Tek
Kayode danilo Calafiori Cambiaso
Loca Fagioli
Zhegrova Koopmeiners Chiesa
Zirkzee​
Sub:
Digregorio
Gatti Rugani Huijsen MDS
Barenechea Mckennie/hans
Weah Soule Yildiz
Milik​
In:
Di Gregorio 20
Kayode 20
Calafiori 25
Koop 60
Zirkzee 40
Zhegrova 25
Total in : 190
Out:
Bremer 65
Vlahovic 70
Kean 15
Iling jr 20
De winter 8
Kostic 10
Perin 7
Kaio Jorge 5
Rabiot 0
Sandro 0
Pogba 0
Miretti loan
Arthur loan
Total out: 200

Note:
1. This is realistic version for season 24/25. At least after winter mercato. We can't solve all our problem in 1 or 2 mercato.
2. There's financial consideration regarding UEFA Financial Stability that restrict our activity in mercato based on our falling revenue. We should try to sell players immediately without loan, while at same time try to negotiate loan with option/obligation for incoming.
3. Outcoming player can generate around 123,6m plusvalenza if we sell right away. Total Book Value of players 76,4m
4. Cheaper option: Thuram/goretzka/Merino(?) for Koop
Hatebour for kayode
Greenwood for zhegrova
Gudmundson for Zirkzee
5. we should promote more next gen for backup
Updated
Maybe we don't need to sell Bremer, at least until next summer

Digregorio
danilo bremer Calafiori Cambiaso
Amrabat Fagioli
Zhegrova Thuram Chiesa
Zirkzee

Sub:
Perin
Gatti Rugani Huijsen MDS/comenencia
Barenechea locatelli/nonge
Weah Soule Yildiz
Milik​

Jul 13, 2010
Di Gregorio
Couto
Bremer Calafiori Cambiaso
Thuram Fagioli
Chiesa Koopmeiners Yildiz
Vlahovic
Couto was loaned from Man City, but may struggle for playing time. Other options for RB:
Yukinari Sugawara
Jordan Teze
Raoul Bellanova
Jesús Areso
Lutsharel Geertruida

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If to believe Sky Sport:
4-3-3 - D.G;Cambiasso Calafiori Bremer Danilo?; Locatelli Rabiot Koop; Yildiz Vlahovic Zirkzee

4-2-3-1 - D.G;Cambiasso Calafiori Bremer Danilo; Locatelli Rabiot; Yildiz Koop Zirkzee; Vlahovic

Why are you believing sky to begin with? Absolute garbage source.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
If to believe Sky Sport:

The only way for Zirkzee and Vlahovic to play together is if Zirkzee is playing behind him in a 4231. But I would expect that to be Koopmeiners/Fagiolis position

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Di Gregorio
Couto
Bremer Calafiori Cambiaso
Thuram Fagioli
Chiesa Koopmeiners Yildiz
Vlahovic
Couto was loaned from Man City, but may struggle for playing time. Other options for RB:
Yukinari Sugawara
Jordan Teze
Raoul Bellanova
Jesús Areso
Lutsharel Geertruida
My pick is Kayode but Di Lorenzo has been linked recently and I wouldnt mind him in case we dont go for the Kayode (who IMO is a much better option as he is half his age even if not as good as G.D.L yet)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He's not the top player some think. Never will be. We will be so much stronger with Zirkzee + Gudmundsson
Neither is Fagiot, but you have no problem keeping him with his insane and undeserved wages - a lethargic POS dislikable player who played one solid season, was absolute garbage for two, and was decidedly average this past one.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Neither is Fagiot, but you have no problem keeping him with his insane and undeserved wages - a lethargic POS dislikable player who played one solid season, was absolute garbage for two, and was decidedly average this past one.
I think you are underrating Rabiots abilities and blind yourself to the fact that he played under Allegri. Keeping Rabiot on lowered wages is not to be compared to selling Vlahovic. Rabiots contract is running out this summer and we can't make a single buck off selling him. A great intercept type player needed to play #8 in Mottas system. Vlahovic represents a gold mine of something like €70m. Money we could reinvest in Zirkzee(€40m) AND Gudmundssson (€30m)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think you are underrating Rabiots abilities and blind yourself to the fact that he played under Allegri. Keeping Rabiot on lowered wages is not to be compared to selling Vlahovic. Rabiots contract is running out this summer and we can't make a single buck off selling him. A great intercept type player needed to play #8 in Mottas system. Vlahovic represents a gold mine of something like €70m. Money we could reinvest in Zirkzee(€40m) AND Gudmundssson (€30m)
Again, you seem to overrate Zirkzee based on one solid season with Bologna. I believe Vlahovic has the potential to be so much better, and just as you believe the system hindred Fagiot (when actually he was one of the few players to benefit from it), I believe Motta's more progressive and direct approach will see Vlahovic score more goals, as long as Chiesa and Yildiz are deployed correctly, and we have a quality midfield (by far our weakest area with duds like Suckatelli, Mcnuggets, and Fagiot).

Fagiot has been here for 4 season, and he was only good for one of them - he's lazy, nonchalant, and not a leader, the definition of a Beta Fag. He doesn't score or assist enough; I'd rather we get rid of him and his inflated wages, and I sincerely doubt that avaricious Mofo and his repulsive reptilian agent mother will settle for something like 5 million. If we want to improve and evolve as a club, we need to purge these mercenary type personalities.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Again, you seem to overrate Zirkzee based on one solid season with Bologna. I believe Vlahovic has the potential to be so much better, and just as you believe the system hindred Fagiot (when actually he was one of the few players to benefit from it), I believe Motta's more progressive and direct approach will see Vlahovic score more goals, as long as Chiesa and Yildiz are deployed correctly, and we have a quality midfield (by far our weakest area with duds like Suckatelli, Mcnuggets, and Fagiot).

Fagiot has been here for 4 season, and he was only good for one of them - he's lazy, nonchalant, and not a leader, the definition of a Beta Fag. He doesn't score or assist enough; I'd rather we get rid of him and his inflated wages, and I sincerely doubt that avaricious Mofo and his repulsive reptilian agent mother will settle for something like 5 million. If we want to improve and evolve as a club, we need to purge these mercenary type personalities.
That's a fair evaluation, although I don't agree 100%. I'm not the biggest Rabiot fan either. But the idea of selling promising youngsters in order to sign a €60m Koopmeiners to replace Rabiot seems absurd to me. I would rather keep the likes of Soulé and Huijsen as well as Rabiot. Rabiot needs to lower his wages a lot and if he don't we should let him go. He will be hard to replace, especially if we're looking for someone with a mix of ability and experience

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That's a fair evaluation, although I don't agree 100%. I'm not the biggest Rabiot fan either. But the idea of selling promising youngsters in order to sign a €60m Koopmeiners to replace Rabiot seems absurd to me. I would rather keep the likes of Soulé and Huijsen as well as Rabiot. Rabiot needs to lower his wages a lot and if he don't we should let him go. He will be hard to replace, especially if we're looking for someone with a mix of ability and experience
But it doesn't have to be Koopa Minor. I'd rather we go for Thuram and Samardzic who could both be had for less than 50 million, if reports are to be believed. I'd rather we not sell Huijsen or Soule either, but if we sell Huijsen and insert a reasonable buyback clause, then so be it.

Ideally, I'd get rid of Fagiot, and sell Gatti, McNuggets, Iling Jr. and Kean for a combined 60 million, but I don't see that happening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)