Build/Predict Your Juve (22 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Valid point...can play both roles...best fit for that role in our team right now...although as per previous comments rabiot could play it. Maybe swap them around in the team above.

Unless Arthur seriously gets fit and allegri turns him into something we haven't seen then locatelli has that role.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Left back is our weakest link imo
Put Danilo @ LB and bench Sandro.

I'd also play Locatelli where he can shine and contribute in terms of passing and shooting. He's our best midfielder by a country mile, so both he and Mcnuggets should be starting. The others haven't proven anything, so they should be fighting for the starting shirt. I'd play Rabiot in front of the defense, since he has all the attributes to do well there (regardless of being a Pussyfag), but apparently he doesn't like that position (hopefully Max can force him to play there - he gets paid to do what the team needs him to do, not what he feels like, fucking French Pansy Ass).

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
433 hybrid

Sczcesny
Perin/Pinsoglio
Cuadrado Deligt Chiellini Sandro
Danilo Bonucci Rugani/DeWinter Pellegrini
Arthur Locatelli Rabiot
McKennie Ramsey/Fagioli Bentancur
Chiesa Dybala Ronaldo
Kulusevski Morata/Jorge Bernardeschi​

but i can also see kulusevski/bernardeschi as mezzala/n10 kind of position

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I asked the question in the ocatelli thread...

but why to play him as 5 hwne he has all the numbers of a mezzala?
I do it because his passing and vision to pick out the pass is the best on the squad and using that from the 5 is more advantageous than playing him as a mezzala. The difference between him and the next closest regista is wider than the difference between him and the next closest mezzala imo. However, I think playing him as the left mid and putting Bentancur as the regista might be what we see.

I think we saw Bernaradeschi getting time on the left side of the midfield in preseason and allegedly Allegri liked what he saw. With Rabiot out, I could see Bernardeschi or Ramsey being that left mid and Locatelli getting pushed to be a more central Regista. Not so far back, more pushed forward like how Allegri has shown us since returning. We'll see once we get Rabiot back how he plays our best midfield group.

- - - Updated - - -

433 hybrid

Sczcesny
Perin/Pinsoglio
Cuadrado Deligt Chiellini Sandro
Danilo Bonucci Rugani/DeWinter Pellegrini
Arthur Locatelli Rabiot
McKennie Ramsey/Fagioli Bentancur
Chiesa Dybala Ronaldo
Kulusevski Morata/Jorge Bernardeschi​

but i can also see kulusevski/bernardeschi as mezzala/n10 kind of position
Agreed, it appears Allegri has liked what he's seen from Bernardeschi and maybe thats the step needed to fix him for us. Kulusevski when we purchased him had whispers that he could play an effective mid and we might see it, it offers us flexibility, but I think he'll be the first person off the bench to replace Chiesa and give us dynamism late in matches as well as giving Chiesa time off verses weaker opposition.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
So Ronaldo likely to leave, based on what we saw so far, Cuadrado back in attack? 442 or 433?

Morata - Dybala
Chiesa - Rabiot- Locatelli - Cuadrado
Alex- Bonucci- De Ligt- Danilo​

Morata - Dybala - Chiesa
Bernardeschi - Rabiot- Locatelli
Alex- Bonucci- De Ligt- Cuadrado​

Edhardy

Jan 9, 2014
Morata -- Dybala -- Chiesa

Rabiot -- Bentancur -- Locatelli

Sandro -- Bonucci -- MDL -- Cuadrado

-- Sczezny --

Manage Dybala and Chiesa's minutes with Kulu and hopefully Kean and I think a lot of us would be surprised with how the season goes. I also think Arthur, Ramsey and Berna would be useful under Max.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)