Build/Predict Your Juve (30 Viewers)

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
Allegri played Morata, Dybala, Pogba and Rugani who were pretty young at the time.
I don’t think Allegri cares about age, he just wants to field the best players at his disposal.
the problem is, i don't think Fagioli and co from u-23/primavera are as ready as Morata, Dybala, Pogba and Rugani when debut. Pogba was exeptional talent. Morata, Dybala, rugani had decent minutes play in top flight. our U-23/primavera player seem too raw atm IMO. They need more minutes play in serie A or other top divisions to be ready for juve.
It isn't proper time to nurture raw talent. we need to get Scudetto back this season ahead. In order to do that, alle have to fix our formation first. and you know usually it takes months.

Eros

Jun 14, 2019
4-2-3-1
———
Tek
————————
Cuadrado
DeLigt
Rotate Bonucci/Chiellini
LB-NEW PLAYER
————————
NONE of the current players are good enough. Locatelli if bought will need a top midfielder next to him.
————————
Chiesa
Dybala
CR7
————————
Morata

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Assuming Locatelli would be our only major signing this summer:

(4-2-3-1)

Szczesny
(Perin)

Danilo - Bonucci - De Ligt - Sandro
(MDS) - (Demiral) - (Chiellini) - (Pellegrini)

Locatelli - Rabiot
(Bentancur) - (McKennie)

Cuadrado - Dybala - Chiesa
(Kulusevski) - (Ramsey) - (Bernardeschi)

Ronaldo
(Morata)​

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
if only we could swap rabiot-Van de Beek. including locatelli our base formation will be 433, with this shape when attacking:

Tek
De ligt---------Bon/Chiello
locatelli---A. Sandro
VDB---------Bentancur/Arthur
Cuad--------Dybala--------Ronaldo------Chiesa
with Dybala constanly change position with VDB

But if only locatelli arrive, i suggest we shouldn't try 3-mid-based formation
Mckennie isn't as technical as VDB, and rabiot isn't as dynamic as VDB

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
433/4231

Sczcesny
Cuadrado Deligt Bonucci Sandro
McKennie Locatelli Rabiot
Chiesa Dybala Ronaldo

Sczcesny
Danilo Deligt Bonucci Sandro
Locatelli Rabiot
Cuadrado Dybala Chiesa
Ronaldo​

Perin
Desciglio Dragusin Chiellini Pellegrini
Arthur Fagioli Bentancur
Kulusevski Morata FelixCorrea​

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Ronaldo - Dybala - Chiesa
Bernadeschi - Morata/Kaio - Kulusevski

Rabiot - Locatelli - McKennie
Fagioli - Arthur - Bentancur

Danilo - De Ligt - Bonucci - Cuadrado
Sandro/Pellegrini - Chiellini - Dragusin - De Winter

Szczesny
Perin

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Ronaldo - Dybala - Chiesa
Bernadeschi - Morata/Kaio - Kulusevski

Rabiot - Locatelli - McKennie
Fagioli - Arthur - Bentancur

Danilo - De Ligt - Bonucci - Cuadrado
Sandro/Pellegrini - Chiellini - Dragusin - De Winter

Szczesny
Perin
That's what i would do in league games, but against the top opponents i'd throw Morata instead of Dybala. We got alot of speed tbh, it could be a key factor.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
if only we could swap rabiot-Van de Beek. including locatelli our base formation will be 433, with this shape when attacking:

Tek
De ligt---------Bon/Chiello
locatelli---A. Sandro
VDB---------Bentancur/Arthur
Cuad--------Dybala--------Ronaldo------Chiesa
with Dybala constanly change position with VDB

But if only locatelli arrive, i suggest we shouldn't try 3-mid-based formation
Mckennie isn't as technical as VDB, and rabiot isn't as dynamic as VDB
Considering locatelli, kaio jorge and pjanic saga, Allegri playing 433 in 2 occasion, and ramsey as a regista, i think this becoming more and more sensible.
Except unfortunately, VDB won't come.

It's similar alla Italy at euro 2020 in many position/role. Insigne-spinazzola on the left =Dybala-cuad on the right.
Pjanic as a full regista, locatelli as mezzalla-regista. Kaio jorge/kulu as dybala sub.
Like i said in this post i am just a bit worried about using mckennie and rabiot as box to box.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Considering our current situation should we do as the rumors suggest?
Its either current Juve with Locatelli added to it
or...
Icardi instead of Ronaldo but then we will probably be able to sign another player.

I personally dislike the idea with Icardi and think he isnt a team player rather than just a finisher (although a good one).

I think the Icardi option with another midfielder is the better one but it is still tough thing to accept.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Why isn't rabiot being considered for the regista role? Seeing him that role at psg earlier in his career , he is clearly better than ramsey or any other option we have.
I actually saw him in the DM role a couple times when I was at the Parc de Princes and I agree 100%. But for whatever dumb reason, he doesn’t like playing there.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I actually saw him in the DM role a couple times when I was at the Parc de Princes and I agree 100%. But for whatever dumb reason, he doesn’t like playing there.
Yep, apparently he doesn't like it. I'm sure when lotti told pirlo that he didn't want him playing behind the forwards anymore and wanted in the regista role he would have said no way im playing that...and the rest is history.

Rabiot as regista is a no brainer.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yep, apparently he doesn't like it. I'm sure when lotti told pirlo that he didn't want him playing behind the forwards anymore and wanted in the regista role he would have said no way im playing that...and the rest is history.

Rabiot as regista is a no brainer.
Im not sure if I’d even call it a regista role. It’s more of like a Busquets role. He did well reading the game, keeping possession, and even organizing. Not long passes everywhere, just simple stuff. Maybe he would venture forward sometimes. But it really is a no brainer.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Agree he wont be dishing out long range passing everywhere like pirlo did but when you look at the current crop of midfielders, it needs to be considered. Surely better than ramsey. And who knows Arthur can produce for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)