Build/Predict Your Juve (58 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Albanese wrote today an article for GdS about the first and second team of Allegri. Have no idea what part inside information and what part guessing it is, but he said Allegri wants a versatile team capable of adapting to every situation and wants two players for every position.

Juve A according to him:

Szczesny
Danilo-Bonucci-De Ligt-Sandro
Bentancur-Locatelli-Rabiot
Chiesa-Dybala-Ronaldo

Juve B

Perin
Cuadrado-Rugani/Dragusin-Chiellini-Pellegrini
McKennie-Arthur-Ramsey
Kulusevski-Morata-Bernardeschi​
Bentancur - Locatelli - Rabiot seems to static to me. Difficult to break trough for the opponent tho.

McKennie - Locatelli - Arthur/Fagioli for me. 3 midfielders with different characteristics, we really need another box to box

Buy on AliExpress.com

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
Szczesny
Danilo-Bonucci-Chiello/De Ligt-Sandro
Locatelli-Rabiot
Cuadrado/kulusevsky-Dybala-Chiesa
Ronaldo

or

Szczesny
Locatelli-Rabiot
Chiesa-Dybala-Morata
Ronaldo​
Szczesny
McKennie-Locatelli-Rabiot
Chiesa-Morata-Ronaldo

Why Morata as a LWF in 4231? because it's Allegri :D
No way he play ronaldo as a winger in two mid formation
and Morata has tenacity of a winger

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
With everything that we have on squad, the players I would like to see if we are going to do some quick transitions and bombard making lot of goals, I would find it hard given the past style of Allegri but given he is a master tactician I am expecting anything genius from him and pull it all together.

Jun 16, 2020
After seeing Bonucci and Chiellini, somehow I wouldn’t be surprised if we’ll play with a defense of 3.

Chiellini - Bonucci - De Ligt, with Rugani and Demiral als backups. Danilo playing as a RWB or CB, Cuadrado to start as RWB obviously. Pellegrini and Sandro at the left.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Szczesny
Locatelli-Rabiot
Cuadrado/kulusevsky-Dybala-Chiesa
Ronaldo

or

Szczesny
Locatelli-Rabiot
Chiesa-Dybala-Morata
Ronaldo​
Szczesny
McKennie-Locatelli-Rabiot
Chiesa-Morata-Ronaldo

Why Morata as a LWF in 4231? because it's Allegri :D
No way he play ronaldo as a winger in two mid formation
and Morata has tenacity of a winger

I thought about it for a long time now. Morata can definitely be a good winger.
4-2-3-1 I might not be a fan 2 men midfield but considering we only get Locatelli it seems ok.
4-3-3 I think we still lack some creativity in the middle.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
----------------------Wojek-------------------

Cuad-----Bon-------Chiello--------Sandro

---Loca-----------Fagioli----------Rabiot

Chiesa----------Morata---------CR7

come at me

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Quick question...locatelli played in that fagioli role and performed great at sassuolo correct? Mancini used him as the LCM with jorginho as the DM where locatelli still performed very well.

Has locatelli played as the RCM in a 3 man midfield and performed well? We know rabiot struggles as a RCM in a 3 man midfield in comparison to that LCM. Is locatelli the same?

rainhard

May 5, 2004
----------------------Wojek-------------------

Cuad-----Bon-------Chiello--------Sandro

---Loca-----------Fagioli----------Rabiot

Chiesa----------Morata---------CR7

come at me
If we get Locatelli, Allegri probably will put this as 4-2-3-1 with Fagioli playing as CM-CAM but in position slightly lower than the wingers

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
As much i remember Alle didn't really fond of youngster. Unless in their first, maybe, 3 matches under him the player show very good impression despite their age.
Coman did. He get decent minutes play.
He ended up being sold tough.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
As much i remember Alle didn't really fond of youngster. Unless in their first, maybe, 3 matches under him the player show very good impression despite their age.
If we have high caliber young talents they play. If not then they don't. He's been good in handling young players at Milan and at Juve as well imo. But when you have to win every season, there is only so much room for experimenting.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri won't be playing fagioli at all...he is Italian and young.
So were SES and Balotelli.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Allegri played Morata, Dybala, Pogba and Rugani who were pretty young at the time.
I don’t think Allegri cares about age, he just wants to field the best players at his disposal.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Allegri played Morata, Dybala, Pogba and Rugani who were pretty young at the time.
I don’t think Allegri cares about age, he just wants to field the best players at his disposal.
Of the coaches we have had I think he was the least Italian in that regard. I agree with you he seemed more than fine throwing youngsters on which gives me hope for Fagioli & Co.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)