Build/Predict Your Juve (27 Viewers)

Apr 19, 2007
so you think hes not better than them right now?

he will be a sure starter if Khedira leaves, and depending of the other CM signing. for example, SMS is much better as a attacking LCM, while Matuidi can only play LCM anyway. so if Sami leaves, we are more likely to see SMS-Pjanic-Can than Matuidi-Pjanic-SMS, because you want to have your best players in their best positions. but lets see who else we sign 1st before going there

the way i see it, most players we gave big wages for had something to back it off even before coming here. Costa, Higuain, Tevez, Khedira, Llorente... Can has a long way to go to get to where these guys were before coming here, so he better be damn excellent from the get go to justify such trust from the management

- - - Updated - - -

sell Pjanic as well, Max Meyer as regista :diculo:

#teamplusvalenza :beppe:
I do think hes better both physically and has more mobility. I think we will be better with him as a starter over Khedira once he learns the system. As far as the right now comment I do think you get paid based on what you will provide over the course of the contract not just in that one year. If you are exceeding that you usually try to renegotiate or leave.

Anyway I think Can will replace Khedira in the starting 11 by January. Do you disagree with this?

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I do think hes better both physically and has more mobility. I think we will be better with him as a starter over Khedira once he learns the system. As far as the right now comment I do think you get paid based on what you will provide over the course of the contract not just in that one year. If you are exceeding that you usually try to renegotiate or leave.

Anyway I think Can will replace Khedira in the starting 11 by January. Do you disagree with this?
i think Khedira will leave, so it will happen much sooner, again, depending on who else we sign

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Out
Rugani 35M
Asamoah 0
Licht 0
Sturaro 20M
Mandra 20M
Audero 10M
Cerri 13M
Pjaca 25M
Higuain 55M
Total 178M

In
SMS 120M
Golovin 25M
Caldara - already signed last summer
Perin 12M
Lozano 30M
Cancelo 38M
Total 225M

Net spent 47M - We could pay for SMS like we did for Higuain (over years) to lower the spending

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
A scenario where we sign Sergej

Sell Higuain, Benatia, Marchisio/Khedira/Matuidi, Mandragora, Pjaca. Sign Sergej.

Kean*
Bernardeschi - Cuadrado
Matuidi - Khedira
Bentancur
Spinazzola - Barzagli - Rugani - De Sciglio
Perin​

*Or maybe someone else but rather cheap as a backup to a position Dybala could eventually play with Bernardeschi/Cuadrado/Cancelo on the wing.

This is somewhat realistic. With Can and Cancelo done deals, we need to sell a few to fund Sergej. I would take him for a maximum of €100m.

Mar 17, 2016
Szczesny
Cancelo - Godin - Chiellini - Alex Sandro
Sergej - Can - Pogba
Dybala - Costa
Icardi

Perin
De Sciglio - Caldara - Rugani - Spinazzola
Khedira - Bentancur - Matuidi
Cuadrado - Bernardeschi
Mandzukic​

Now, that’s a Champions League worthy team.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Its a fantasy thread... I dont think this will actual happen...
The exeggeration wasnt just with SMS but with Lozano and Golovin as well - We will not spend that much

We will probably end with Can+maybe SMS +Cancelo+Perin
Golovin and Lozano will probably not happen while if we sell Higuain it will be either Morata or Martial - It already been said before..

- - - Updated - - -

Szczesny
Cancelo - Godin - Chiellini - Alex Sandro
Sergej - Can - Pogba
Dybala - Costa
Icardi

Perin
De Sciglio - Caldara - Rugani - Spinazzola
Khedira - Bentancur - Matuidi
Cuadrado - Bernardeschi
Mandzukic​

Now, that’s a Champions League worthy team.
Yes it is - Too bad all our fantasies are not going to happen..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So confirmed are:
Cancelo Perin Caldara Can
We are going for another CM (probably) and the situation of A.Sandro Pjanic Higuain is yet to be clarified
Polak;LB Chiellini Benatia Cancelo; Can CM1 CM2; Dybala D.Costa; CF
LB - A.Sandro or Darmian (I dont want Darmian but the club seems to want him)
CM1 - Pjanic is likely to remain but some say we could cash in on him for SMS - I personally believe he will stay
CM2 - If Pjanic leaves we need to get another CM which will probably be someone like Kovacic - as I said before he is more likely to stay
CF - Higuain - It depends on Sarri IMO if he wants him Chelsea will do whatever neccesairy to get him which is probably 50M-60M - The question is - Is Sarri going to ask for him?!
so IMO we will have A.Sandro sold but I do think we will be getting SMS without sacrificing Pjanic
If we get Martial Higuain will leave and Man Utd are playing hard ball on him..
More probable: Polak;Darmian Chiellini Benatia Cancelo;Can Pjanic SMS;Dybala D.Costa;Higuain
What we all would prefer: Polak;A.Sandro Chiellini Benatia Cancelo; Can Pjanic SMS;Dybala D.Costa Martial (not necessarily a 4-3-3 but could also be 4-3-2-1)

Apr 19, 2007
So confirmed are:
Cancelo Perin Caldara Can
We are going for another CM (probably) and the situation of A.Sandro Pjanic Higuain is yet to be clarified
Polak;LB Chiellini Benatia Cancelo; Can CM1 CM2; Dybala D.Costa; CF
LB - A.Sandro or Darmian (I dont want Darmian but the club seems to want him)
CM1 - Pjanic is likely to remain but some say we could cash in on him for SMS - I personally believe he will stay
CM2 - If Pjanic leaves we need to get another CM which will probably be someone like Kovacic - as I said before he is more likely to stay
CF - Higuain - It depends on Sarri IMO if he wants him Chelsea will do whatever neccesairy to get him which is probably 50M-60M - The question is - Is Sarri going to ask for him?!
so IMO we will have A.Sandro sold but I do think we will be getting SMS without sacrificing Pjanic
If we get Martial Higuain will leave and Man Utd are playing hard ball on him..
More probable: Polak;Darmian Chiellini Benatia Cancelo;Can Pjanic SMS;Dybala D.Costa;Higuain
What we all would prefer: Polak;A.Sandro Chiellini Benatia Cancelo; Can Pjanic SMS;Dybala D.Costa Martial (not necessarily a 4-3-3 but could also be 4-3-2-1)
As a player Id want Icardi over Martial but not sure I want him at this club with the off the field stuff. Martial could be very interesting but dont see him in the middle

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
My ideal/favorite outcome would be something like this:

Perin
Cancelo-Godin-Chiellini-Sandro
Bernardeschi-Pjanić-Can-Costa
Dybala-Cavani​

I'd give everything for this team and I don't think it's terribly unrealistic.

By all accounts seems Khedira and Marchisio are staying, thus clogging the space in midfield. Pjanić, Can, Matuidi, Khedira, Marchisio, Bentancur - that's 6 midfielders with big salaries, we're not signing anyone else unless Khedira or Marchisio leave. Both if we want an expensive midfielder.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
My ideal/favorite outcome would be something like this:

Perin
Cancelo-Godin-Chiellini-Sandro
Bernardeschi-Pjanić-Can-Costa
Dybala-Cavani​

I'd give everything for this team and I don't think it's terribly unrealistic.

By all accounts seems Khedira and Marchisio are staying, thus clogging the space in midfield. Pjanić, Can, Matuidi, Khedira, Marchisio, Bentancur - that's 6 midfielders with big salaries, we're not signing anyone else unless Khedira or Marchisio leave. Both if we want an expensive midfielder.
@Fr3shhhh

Mar 3, 2014
If Dybala leaves...
Fantacalcio:
Out
Higuain to Chelsea for 20MM + Morata
Sell Dybala to Real Madrid for 100MM + Isco
Sell Khedira for 20MM
Sell Benatia to Arsenal for 25MM
Sell Mandzukic for 20MM
Sell Sturaro for 15MM
Lichtsteiner - free
Asamoah - free
Buffon - free

Sign:
Morata (inc. w/ Higuain)
Isco
James Rodriguez (-60MM), rumoured to leave Bayern
Can (free)
Perin (-12)
Cancelo (-40)
Godin (-20)
Lewandownski (-80)
------------------------------
-212MM
NET SPEND:
-12MM

F: Morata, Lewandowski
MF: Pjanic, Can, Marchisio, Cuadrado, Rodriguez, Bentancur, Matuidi, Costa, Bernardeschi, Isco
D: Cancelo, Chiellini, Godin, Barzagli, Rugani, Sandro, De Sciglio

Line up:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
If Dybala leaves...
Fantacalcio:
Out
Higuain to Chelsea for 20MM + Morata
Sell Dybala to Real Madrid for 100MM + Isco
Sell Khedira for 20MM
Sell Benatia to Arsenal for 25MM
Sell Mandzukic for 20MM
Sell Sturaro for 15MM
Lichtsteiner - free
Asamoah - free
Buffon - free

Sign:
Morata (inc. w/ Higuain)
Isco
James Rodriguez (-60MM), rumoured to leave Bayern
Can (free)
Perin (-12)
Cancelo (-40)
Godin (-20)
Lewandownski (-80)
------------------------------
-212MM
NET SPEND:
-12MM

F: Morata, Lewandowski
MF: Pjanic, Can, Marchisio, Cuadrado, Rodriguez, Bentancur, Matuidi, Costa, Bernardeschi, Isco
D: Cancelo, Chiellini, Godin, Barzagli, Rugani, Sandro, De Sciglio

Line up:
:ratcafe:

...and still Can in starting line-up :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)