Build/Predict Your Juve (26 Viewers)

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
Thinking realistic that we won't get anymore midfielders
If we can get Godin, hell yeah! SMS seems to stay a dream, i can see us keeping and developing Bentancur, a solid DMF.

4-3-3
Perin
Cancelo - Benatia - Chiellini - Sandro
Can - Bentancur
Pjanic
Dybala Higuain Costa

4-2-4
Perin
Can - Pjanic
Cuads - Dybala - Costa
Higuain

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Thinking realistic that we won't get anymore midfielders
If we can get Godin, hell yeah! SMS seems to stay a dream, i can see us keeping and developing Bentancur, a solid DMF.

4-3-3
Perin
Can - Bentancur
Pjanic
Dybala Higuain Costa

4-2-4
Perin
Can - Pjanic
Cuads - Dybala - Costa
Higuain
Polak will start ahead of Perin while we obviously going to sign someone..

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
SZCZ
Godin Caldara Chiellini
Cuadrado Golovin Pjanic AS
Costa Dybala Ronaldo

Perin
Barzagli Can Rugani
Cancelo Bentancur Khedira Matuidi/MDS
Bernardeschi Dybala Mandzukic​

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
@MikeM how would you set up the team if Ronaldo comes?
I'm assuming Higuain is moved to help pay for Ronaldo.

Then the issue is Dybala. You basically have to play a 2 striker formation and you can't play 3-5-2 because then Costa is marginalized or left out.

Dybala can't play RW in a 4-3-3 because he doesn't run so you would have to do Ronaldo-Dybala-Costa. But I don't think you get the best from Ronaldo in that scenario. Too much running on LW and too far from goal, he's not that type of player any more.

Your best option is a 4-4-2 with Ronaldo-Dybala.

Using current players:

Ronaldo-Dybala
Costa-Pjanic-Can-Cuadrado
Alex Sandro-Chiellini-Benatia-Cancelo​

If you want to actually rape teams and never concede:

Ronaldo
Costa-Can-Bernardeschi-Cuadrado
Pjanic

This is basically maximum service to Ronaldo.

I think Berna plays CM easier with Ronaldo as teams become hesitant to press us and hesitant to attack at maximum strength. Then if you think the opposition gives you more respect, naturally you're on the ball more and Berna becomes even more important in possession.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I'm assuming Higuain is moved to help pay for Ronaldo.

Then the issue is Dybala. You basically have to play a 2 striker formation and you can't play 3-5-2 because then Costa is marginalized or left out.

Dybala can't play RW in a 4-3-3 because he doesn't run so you would have to do Ronaldo-Dybala-Costa. But I don't think you get the best from Ronaldo in that scenario. Too much running on LW and too far from goal, he's not that type of player any more.

Your best option is a 4-4-2 with Ronaldo-Dybala.

Using current players:

Ronaldo-Dybala
Costa-Pjanic-Can-Cuadrado

If you want to actually rape teams and never concede:

Ronaldo
Costa-Can-Bernardeschi-Cuadrado
Pjanic

This is basically maximum service to Ronaldo.

I think Berna plays CM easier with Ronaldo as teams become hesitant to press us and hesitant to attack at maximum strength. Then if you think the opposition gives you more respect, naturally you're on the ball more and Berna becomes even more important in possession.
:tup:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Imo we will go 433 if CR7 really signs:
Szczęsny
Cancelo Benatia Chiellini Sandro/new LB
Khedira/Can Pjanic Matuidi
Cuads/Berna CR7 DC

The problem is I cant see place for Dybala in this line up. he could play in 4231 but with so many CMs would we really play this formation? Doubt it.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I think you're overthinking it now guys. Dybala can't play on the wing, CR7 neither... That's bollocks if you know how football is played these days. Dybala can easily play so-called RW with Cancelo as RB and Cuadrado/Berna on the right. At times it looks like 433 and at times it looks like 442/4231. It's basically the same. It's obvious that the whole team will have to make up for CR7 and Dybala defensively, but offensively you're gaining so much that you don't even care.

Szczęsny
Cancelo - Benatia - Chiello - AS
Berna - Pjanic - Can
Dybala - CR7 - Costa

Szczęsny
Cancelo - Benatia - Chiello - AS
Pjanic - Can
Berna - Dybala - Costa
CR7

This is the same thing, no matter how you look at it. It could be a different phase of a game at best.

That being said, I really expect Allegri to play Berna deeper much more. Be it as B2B in 433 or a winger in 4231/442 - it doesn't matter, really. The guy played as a wingack for Viola, he can do the running and he's built well enough to give some cover to the midfield. The only time Berna will have a bit more of freedom would be if he played in Dybala's place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)