Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini
Aurier-Khedira-Gomes-Pogba-Sandro
Morata-Dybala​

Champions League:

Buffon
Aurier-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro
Khedira-Gomes-Pogba
Dybala-Mandzukic-Morata​

Out: Asamoah (20m :D), Hernanes (10m), Caceres (Free), Zaza (25m :D) = 55m + whatever we have to spend

In: Aurier (40m) & Gomes (30m)

:seven:

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
If we buy Cuadrado, don't see us signing a RB. Don't see us signing an AM either (not a starter quality one anyway, might sign a young AM). It'll be a versatile CM that can play as an AM.

Pereyra and Sturaro are expendable. I think there's decent chance that Pereyra will leave. Sturaro will prolly stay. Hernanes and Padoin shouldn't and won't leave. Need Hernanes till at least January. Neto will leave. Not sure about Zaza. I'd sell him.

Decent chance that a German and a Portuguese/Brazilian player will be signed. To keep Khedira and Alex Sandro jolly. Having multiple players of the same nationality/culture is something we do now, did in the Moggi years, and some/many of the other clubs do it too.

Because of the new club HG quota, expect one or two U19 or U21 signings for the senior team.

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
If Cuadrado leaves I really do think Antonio Valencia would be a perfect fit for this team. Contract running out next year, they might want to cash in on him if no renewal is on the table. Fairly cheap, physical, disciplined and extremely reliable player on the pitch in my eyes. Got CL experience and always seems calm. The injuries are a worry yes, but I'll take him.

Apr 17, 2013
Buffon

Licht Barza Bonnu Alex Sandro
Vrsaljko Rugani Chiello Evra

Khedira Marchisio Pogba
Sturaro Asamoah Zielinski

James Rodriguez
Bernardeshi

Dybala Mandzuckick
Berardi Morata/Zaza

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Buffon
Licht Bonucci Chiellini Sandro
Khedira Marchisio* Pogba
Goetze
Dybala Morata

Mirante*/Audiero*
DeSciglio Rugani/Barzagli Benatia Evra
Sturaro Lemina Diawara
Pereyra
Berardi Mandzukic​

Out: Zaza 25m, Asamoah 15m, Hernanes 10m, Isla 5m, Neto 5m, Coman (goetze deal), Caceres, rubinho

In: Goetze (Coman + 10m), Benatia loan, Berardi 25m, Diawara 15m, Desciglio 8m, mirante free

Nejc

May 13, 2006
And why do most here expect to get De Sciglio for around 10 million, while valuing Sturaro upwards of 15 million?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
why is everyone replacing Licht? he is not dead yet.
he had the worst season of his juve career, with only 1 assist (compared to 5 and 8 in the last 2 years), probably the worst defensive record of his whole career, he's not drawing fouls from opponents anymore, his passing - which never was one of his strengts - became less reliable, and he's visibly becoming slower with each year, both in running and thinking. he still had a decent season, he's not done yet, but we really should think about a replacement, both because of his performances and because of caceres' departure.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
And why do most here expect to get De Sciglio for around 10 million, while valuing Sturaro upwards of 15 million?
not that i think he'll ever be more than a solid back up, but we easily could have sold Stu for ≈ €25m to some EPL club.

DeSciglio - i don't know :boh: injuries? it seems Milan would accept a bid in the region of €10m.

- - - Updated - - -

he had the worst season of his juve career, with only 1 assist (compared to 5 and 8 in the last 2 years), probably the worst defensive record of his whole career, he's not drawing fouls from opponents anymore, his passing - which never was one of his strengts - became less reliable, and he's visibly becoming slower with each year, both in running and thinking. he still had a decent season, he's not done yet, but we really should think about a replacement, both because of his performances and because of caceres' departure.
true, but Licht is still very solid RB imo, whilst Aurier seems to be a a mouthy bitch we wouldn't buy anyway. Bad behavior and all...Inter/Milan kinda player. don't want.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
why is everyone replacing Licht? he is not dead yet.

Licht > Aurier.
:tup:

unless we get a better player (and no, Vrsaljko, Widmer, VdW, Aurier arent better) Licht will still start for us at RB. at RWB Cuadrado would start more if he stays

- - - Updated - - -

not that i think he'll ever be more than a solid back up, but we easily could have sold Stu for ≈ €25m to some EPL club.

DeSciglio - i don't know :boh: injuries? it seems Milan would accept a bid in the region of €10m.

- - - Updated - - -

true, but Licht is still very solid RB imo, whilst Aurier seems to be a a mouthy bitch we wouldn't buy anyway. Bad behavior and all...Inter/Milan kinda player. don't want.
Aurier was the worst player on the pitch vs City, which tells a lot about him

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
yeah, aurier has a bad rep here, i get it, he's clearly a jerk, but if psg want his ass out, then it's a market opportunity :beppe: and in case he can't fit into juve, and unless he slaps a ref's face intentionally and hard á la gnoukuri jr way, he can be sold anytime to a pl club. he's not a huge gamble. i'd take bruno peres or fabinho over aurier, still, aurier is clearly a better, more experienced player than vrsaljko or de sciglio. too bad we won't take neither of those brazilians.

btw de sciglio is still very young, italian, not too expensive, can be used on both flanks, played good to excellent under allegri at milan, he has juve written all over him. 2 years ago he looked like he could be the next zambrotta, and haven't had a decent coach since then, so he's probably pretty underrated at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

one dump question: what about Andrés Tello? his loan will end this year according to transfermarkt. he played 25 games with two goals.
hmm, actually a good idea, totally forgot about him. let's hope we'll have have him with the 1st squad for the pre-season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 20)