Bug reports (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Marty, amico mio...

It looks fantastic! (It is the same layout as the other two forums I belong to now---the new smileys are great!)

:agree:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Is the forum clock right? I've been messing around with the DST options and it changes tha clock, when I put it to automatic it puts GMT +1, but when I put always on it puts GMT +2.

Is the GMT time on the forum correct?

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Today, the site is slow as hell. It takes ages to load a page!

Another problem is that once your in a thread, you cant see the title of the thread in the page. For example the "Bug Reports" for this one. But once i click add reply, then the title appears.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Zlatan said:
Is the forum clock right? I've been messing around with the DST options and it changes tha clock, when I put it to automatic it puts GMT +1, but when I put always on it puts GMT +2.

Is the GMT time on the forum correct?
Actually, now that you mention it...

Things are showing up local time in vB3, which is nice. But my real time seems to be +1 hour ahead of what the forums are showing.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
swag said:
Actually, now that you mention it...

Things are showing up local time in vB3, which is nice. But my real time seems to be +1 hour ahead of what the forums are showing.

Exactly, if you put the DST always on in your options it will be correct but I thinbk the GMT clock isnt set up correctly.

Keith

JuveDever
Nov 12, 2005
Yeah the time is off an hour for me too.

- - - - -

As for the thread title its in the title of the browser as well as the top of the page above the nav bar. Maybe I can hack in a way to show a larger thread title right above the first post of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)