Bug reports (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
This is incredible; I post here during the day and Keith and Marty are working on the site, fixing all sorts of things. I go to bed, wake up, come back and notice that they've been posting improvements in this thread for the larger part of the night at least :eek:

Do you two supermen never sleep or..?

Anyway; great contribution to the site. Excellent work and the commitment is highly impressive! :)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Bug: The search only picks up new threads and posts after the upgrade, will continue working on rebuilding the search index.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Sorry about the downtime, it occured when I was trying to rebuild the search index. The problem was, that we were running out of space on our /-Partition, causing the server to crash, and it would not boot up (kernel panic).

Oh well, all fixed, this will hopefully be the one and only downtime this server has. :p

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #271
    Marty said:
    Sorry about the downtime, it occured when I was trying to rebuild the search index. The problem was, that we were running out of space on your /-Partition, causing the server to crash, and it would not boot up (kernel panic).

Oh well, all fixed, this will hopefully be the one and only downtime this server has. :p
    Kernel panic, what a great way to start a day :tongue:

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #278
    Marty, I hope you realize this never ends, people will never stop asking you to do more things. :biggrin: Enjoy :wink:

EDIT: just noticed font size in posts is back to normal, cheers :)

Nov 18, 2005
    Hey Mods, it's me Edpiero :)

I just registered a new account cause I wasn't getting emails sent back when someone would reply in a thread and the same is happening again :(
    Is there any reason for this ? What shall I do ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)