buffon willing to stay~!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
jussiut said:
Could you be a little more specific or are you just throwing these one-liners for the sake of it? :D
I have explained why I believe he will be with Milan. I also believe that it is a done deal with the announcement being delayed just for the World Cup.

giginka

Sep 18, 2005
I hate these rumours, Gigi to Milan? NOOOOOOO ........

be waiting how the court decides, I am praying that we will stay in Serie A

Geof

May 14, 2004
Jeeks said:
I have explained why I believe he will be with Milan. I also believe that it is a done deal with the announcement being delayed just for the World Cup.
Hey Jack, do you remember Gigi running around the pitch saluting the fans after the Palermo game?

Do you think that was a ...'goodbye'? :scared:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Geof said:
Hey Jack, do you remember Gigi running around the pitch saluting the fans after the Palermo game?

Do you think that was a ...'goodbye'? :scared:
I certainly believe so. It was the weirdest behaviour. And back then there was no talk about relegation or anyting of the sort.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Geof said:
yeah, I didn't think so at that time, I was just "hey how cool", but now...
While in the stadium I wondered why was he doing it. Then I waited for the others to start as I thought they will all wave goodbye as it was the last home game in the season and the last game in Delle Alpi. Then no one came and there I became suspicious.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Jeeks said:
While in the stadium I wondered why was he doing it. Then I waited for the others to start as I thought they will all wave goodbye as it was the last home game in the season and the last game in Delle Alpi. Then no one came and there I became suspicious.
true that, the others just saluted the Curva. I thought, hey he's the only one who didn't run for the whole game, the others are too tired...

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Dukoski said:
Very good idea.
To give our player to our biggest rival.For what.To earn titles and becopme better than us.
Nice way of thinking
What exactly did Milan do when loaning Abbiatti to Juventus? Dont be empty headed:disagree:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
jussiut said:
Why are you buying all this media BS? I'm really disappointed in Jeeks and Andy who start to hate a player the second some media story comes out. Do you know Buffon personally? Have you talked to him? Have you seen a statement where he says he's going to leave or that he won't stay with Juve in Serie B? Yes, I thought so too, you have not. You call yourselves true fans. Well, you're taking it a bit too far to the extreme.

I have no reason to suspect that he's leaving at the moment. I'm not going to make rash decisions because in the end they will only embarrass you.
Can you read? Apparently not because you obviously have no clue what the first few words of my posts mean. But hey, if you do not understand what "IF Buffon seriously wants to leave this club" means, I'm sure somebody could provide you with some assisstance.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Jeeks said:
I never called myself a true fan.
in this forum,when you say something that is apparently against Juve,TOO MANY discussions will be made to prove that you ain't a true fan.thank you because of saving time and space by accepting this accusation in the begining Jack :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
king Ale said:
in this forum,when you say something that is apparently against Juve,TOO MANY discussions will be made to prove that you ain't a true fan.thank you because of saving time and space by accepting this accusation in the begining Jack :D
What do you mean?

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Andy said:
Can you read? Apparently not because you obviously have no clue what the first few words of my posts mean. But hey, if you do not understand what "IF Buffon seriously wants to leave this club" means, I'm sure somebody could provide you with some assisstance.
Fair enough, you started your post with "if". However, you ended it with "I hope he chokes at the WC". Maybe that blinded my thinking a little...

king Ale said:
I hate these definition games which categorize fans. What I meant with "a true fan" was that the minute someone leaves Juve he'll become an enemy. I personally just can't see it. Ultras are like that, it doesn't matter what the player has done for the club but once he leaves for whatever reason he's the number one enemy, even more so than the players who have been at other clubs for their whole lives.

Football is business in the end and the players are commodities. Sure, loyalty is a virtue but in a case like Buffon where he undisputedly has been quite an asset to the club and loved by the curva I can't understand the simple-mindedness of despising him the second he leaves. Well ok, I understand it and maybe it's not simple-mindedness as much as fundamentalism of some sort but still I can't possible see myself starting to hate the player. I don't judge people who do this sort of hating but maybe I'm a little suprised of people who start to almost despise a player just because of rumors.

Anyway, long story short, I still haven't seen any comment whatsover in the press which even slightly would indicate Buffon's willingness to leave. Jeeks says he "cannot see the irrationality of me insisting Buffon will forever stay" or something like that. Where have I ever stated that? You are touting like no tomorrow that he's leaving but once again I have heard no logical reason whatsoever for that claim. Maybe you have a gut feeling, fine. Dida is possible leaving and that leaves room for Buffon, fine. He may possibly leave but the certainty of his departure is the thing that puzzles me and the feelings some have towards him just because of these headlines and rumors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)