buffon willing to stay~!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Andy said:
If Buffon seriously wants to leave this club after all this controversey, let him leave and piss on his Juventus grave. He has indeed been a good player for us over the years, however now he wants to get off this supposed Black and White sinking ship and find himself a home elsewhere. Who can blame him? Well, we can. So good riddance and as Jeeks said I hope he becomes a choke artist at the World Cup.

Either that or be found guilty in his little own betting scandal.
I would blame him if he wasn't Italian. If I was a professional player I definetly would have cared for my country more than a club, espacially if I would have been the given starter for years.

He has been good for us, and we have had the best keeper in the world for several years. Even if he would mess up at the world cup I wouldn't enjoy it. My 'love' for him wouldn't turn into hate just because he chose the Azzurri and professional football instead of a "sinkin ship".

Excuse any spelling errors, I just came home from the pub.

Edit: Forgot the point about him wasn't going to be the first keeper in Serie B. Hopefully that was figured out without me explaining it.

danielz

Apr 5, 2006
Espectro said:
Funny, I see people geting mad with Buffon, however he hasnt said anything yet.

Why dont we wait to see if he really wants to go and then we can start bashing him.

Just a tougth....
Everything said :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

OP
Sianconero

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #46
    http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=69104

09/06/2006 06:44

Abbiati To Remain At Juve In Serie B

The player's agent confirmed Abbiati's intention of staying with the Old Lady even in case of demotion.

With most big players looking elsewhere as Juventus seem destined to Serie B, the Bianconeri can at least count on Christian Abbiati who re-assured the Turin-based club that he will remain with the club even if they are relegated.

"Abbiati would accept to with Juventus also in Serie B," declared Vincenzo Morabito, Abbiati's agent, "Christian knows well that an eventual Juve in Serie B would only be temporary.

"It would be just for one year and then with all probability the Bianconeri would return to the competition they deserve, after a nice purification bath.

"Personally, I could never suggest such a choice to a player. Currently Christian is a Milan player, therefore in theory he will return to Milan. Then we shall have to see the developments tied to the scandal. We shall see what will happen."

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
    I talked with Buffon's agent and he comfirmed to me that Buffon is staying in Turin: " I'can't see Juventus in Serie B and the transfers rumours on my assist are all folks, he will stay in Turin"

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Forza Buffon,no one should forget what he did for us!
    How many times he saved our arses....I hope that he will continue to do his job properly in Juve...he didn't say anything official yet,so nothing is definite!

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Dalton said:
    I talked with Buffon's agent and he comfirmed to me that Buffon is staying in Turin: " I'can't see Juventus in Serie B and the transfers rumours on my assist are all folks, he will stay in Turin"
    You talked to his agent ?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Dalton said:

Oh great,what a relief...:pumpkin:

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
    Why are you buying all this media BS? I'm really disappointed in Jeeks and Andy who start to hate a player the second some media story comes out. Do you know Buffon personally? Have you talked to him? Have you seen a statement where he says he's going to leave or that he won't stay with Juve in Serie B? Yes, I thought so too, you have not. You call yourselves true fans. Well, you're taking it a bit too far to the extreme.

I have no reason to suspect that he's leaving at the moment. I'm not going to make rash decisions because in the end they will only embarrass you.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    jussiut said:
    Why are you buying all this media BS? I'm really disappointed in Jeeks and Andy who start to hate a player the second some media story comes out. Do you know Buffon personally? Have you talked to him? Have you seen a statement where he says he's going to leave or that he won't stay with Juve in Serie B? Yes, I thought so too, you have not. You call yourselves true fans. Well, you're taking it a bit too far to the extreme.

I have no reason to suspect that he's leaving at the moment. I'm not going to make rash decisions because in the end they will only embarrass you.
    I never called myself a true fan.

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
    Jeeks said:
    I never called myself a true fan.
    Oh, ok, very clever. Still I would expect a little bit of rationality from people. I mean, I haven't seen a single piece of news which indicates that this particular rumor is true. If you guys have some psychic powers then good for you, but I see no reason to buy this headline more than any other one.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    jussiut said:
    Oh, ok, very clever. Still I would expect a little bit of rationality from people. I mean, I haven't seen a single piece of news which indicates that this particular rumor is true. If you guys have some psychic powers then good for you, but I see no reason to buy this headline more than any other one.
    I am not basing what I am saying on this headline.

In a way or another I see the irrationality with what you and others say in a way trying to convince themselves that the "precious", "super", "unbeatable", true Juventino" Buffon will never ever leave his beloved club.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)