buffon willing to stay~!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=67980
08/06/2006 08:32

Dida To Leave Milan

The Brazilian goalkeeper is heading towards Spain.

Nelson Dida has decided not to renew his contract, which expires on the 30th of June 2007, with the Rossoneri

The 31-year-old goalkeeper has received various offers from abroad, mainly from Spain, with Villarreal and Deportivo being the two main candidates to get his signature.

In case that Milan receive a good offer and decide to sell Dida, his most likely replacement would be Gianluigi Buffon who would leave Juventus in case that the Bianconeri are demoted to Serie B.

Very Bad News:cry:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I wont be bothered if Gigi leaves to be honest. Hes replaceable! Abbiati did better than him this season anyway.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Bah Buffon can't go, he should become legendary with Juventus not Milan.

Though if it happens, my dream would be Isaksson return to Juventus. And you guys would get even more Swedes around here. :heart:

Geof

May 14, 2004
Jeeks said:
Why do you hope he chokes in the WC? He has been an incredible keeper for us these last years. I'm not asking you to support Italy, but show at least some respect for the Juve players.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Geof said:
Why do you hope he chokes in the WC? He has been an incredible keeper for us these last years. I'm not asking you to support Italy, but show at least some respect for the Juve players.
He's a Juve player that chose to go to Milan. It is him who has been asking to leave and it is him who has been asking to join Milan. I will not show any respect for such a player.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Jeeks said:
He's a Juve player that chose to go to Milan. It is him who has been asking to leave and it is him who has been asking to join Milan. I will not show any respect for such a player.

So you and Gigi are good friends? :smoke:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
This would be sad. But if we recieve ALOT of money for him and keep Abbiati, this suddenly becomes realistic. Especially if we go to Serie B.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Buffon is going, the price has been agreed and the contract and everything. It is good for Juve as he would have gone for free if we get demoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)