buffon willing to stay~!!! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
read somewhere that abbiati wanted to play for us wether it was serie a or b, nice to hear...if it is true or not i don't know, so many rumours out there...
i'd hate to see buffon leave, perhaps the best keeper, but if he isn't a juventino then go, we'll manage without him.
bring abbiati and mirante and we'll be fine, isaksson would be ok too, old juveboy who is actually doing fine. or perhaps cuducini

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Sianconero

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #22
    Cronios said:
    If we get relegated we wont need Buffon,
    cant we just loan him to Milan for one year and return the favour?
    It relies to Buffon. He should decide. Trezeguet will be loaned to roma one year. But Buffon I don't think.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Cronios said:
    If we get relegated we wont need Buffon,
    cant we just loan him to Milan for one year and return the favour?
    Nah, if he wants to go then let him, I can't see him being the same after a year in Milan anyway and for the kind of money he'd fetch we would be able to procure someone just as good, and then some.

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
    Sianconero said:
    It relies to Buffon. He should decide. Trezeguet will be loaned to roma one year. But Buffon I don't think.
    i've heard the rumours about trezegol too, but why not loan him to barca? they are looking for a striker too, and he almost went there once...
    i prefer we loan him to barca rather than roma

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
    It would be nice if buffon would stay but if he wants to leave let`s try to get a lot of money for him. abbiati and mirante would also be fine for me.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Desmond said:
    Nah, if he wants to go then let him, I can't see him being the same after a year in Milan anyway and for the kind of money he'd fetch we would be able to procure someone just as good, and then some.
    Does Mirante comes to mind?

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
    We don't need any goalkeeper if we should get demoted to serie b. Actually, we won't need anybody except dp... he'll do just fine as gk-def-mid-striker-all-in-1 solution ;)
    And the money we get from all the sells will be more than enough to pay every referee in serie b for the 06/07 season ;)

just kiddin' ;)

that solution for loaning out trez to roma and maybe others to italian clubs for one year surely is the best option we got atm. It's just that we will have to find clubs who would support that strategy.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    If Buffon seriously wants to leave this club after all this controversey, let him leave and piss on his Juventus grave. He has indeed been a good player for us over the years, however now he wants to get off this supposed Black and White sinking ship and find himself a home elsewhere. Who can blame him? Well, we can. So good riddance and as Jeeks said I hope he becomes a choke artist at the World Cup.

Either that or be found guilty in his little own betting scandal.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Funny, I see people geting mad with Buffon, however he hasnt said anything yet.

Why dont we wait to see if he really wants to go and then we can start bashing him.

Just a tougth....

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Andy said:
    If Buffon seriously wants to leave this club after all this controversey, let him leave and piss on his Juventus grave. He has indeed been a good player for us over the years, however now he wants to get off this supposed Black and White sinking ship and find himself a home elsewhere. Who can blame him? Well, we can. So good riddance and as Jeeks said I hope he becomes a choke artist at the World Cup.

Exactly...

About Abbiati, his agent confirmed today that he won't mind playing in Juve in Serie B knowing that Juve won't last for long time there...

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Andy said:

Or both :biggrin:

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    ReBeL said:
    Exactly...

About Abbiati, his agent confirmed today that he won't mind playing in Juve in Serie B knowing that Juve won't last for long time there...
    Who needs charisma when you've got Abbiati? Fantastic for Juve if he would follow down to B.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Cant wait for next season we have zanetti possibilly abbiati, and i hear recoba too. Exactly the young talents were looking for.

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Come on people, don't turn your back on Gigi that easily.
    -First of all, he said today that he hadn't signed anything with any other club.
    - and secondly, even if he would leave, you cant' blame him. He's a professional player, and one of the bests at his position. He can't afford to spend at least one year in a lower division, and two seasons without european football.

He's not paid for being a Juve tifoso.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Geof said:
    Come on people, don't turn your back on Gigi that easily.
    -First of all, he said today that he hadn't signed anything with any other club.
    - and secondly, even if he would leave, you cant' blame him. He's a professional player, and one of the bests at his position. He can't afford to spend at least one year in a lower division, and two seasons without european football.

He's not paid for being a Juve tifoso.
    The thing is, he is leaving no matter what division we play in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)