Buffon from A to Z (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005

In today’s press conference at the National squad camp, Gigi Buffon didn’t speak about football nor about the next European Championship, unless briefly mentioning the latter. Other topics about current affairs focused the goalkeeper’s attention.
His last statements
“In our country, good people with clear conscience and without skeletons in the cupboard can’t express their thoughts. The whole world is facing hard time, but freedom of thought should be preserved. Everyone should face up to one’s responsibilities, and I’ve always done so. You’ve been involved in football for centuries, but then you also have the strength to lecture… I mustn’t say what journalists want. In a very chaotic situation, I deemed as right to make a distinction between questionable, non-sport behaviours from criminal behaviours, even supported by fraudulent organisations. How can you make a comparison between these different circumstances? In reality, the media interest is focused on finding someone guilty…”
If he was called by the Public Prosecutor…
“If it’s true that the inquiry authorities want to hear me, please inform me - continued Buffon addressing the media - You always have super fresh news in advance as compared to the others, especially in advance with respect to those involved. I’m deeply confident in the justice exerted by the Public Prosecutor’s Office. The worst action is to speculate on people’s life…”
Swooping in Coverciano
“We were in our beds, we didn’t realise it. However, Criscito didn’t have a positive wake-up time. Moreover, at 6am in Coverciano, cameras were on… Just to not turn the event into a show… In Italy news quickly run, just after ten minutes an interrogation is almost public. Also, you learn certain news some months before. This is a real shame…”
The championship
“After 6 years I manage to clinch the Scudetto, and does the championship turn into a virtual season? Our success was simply apparent. All the facts you speak about belong to the past.”
Monti’s words
“He’s a skilled, level-headed person, and I don’t want to comment on his words. I think that the better response was given by the Federation president Abete.”
How can football be credible again?
“Here in Italy, football seems to be our main problem. Players who earn lots of money are usually those who play for top sides, not the others. The majority should find a job at the end of their career and devise a new life. If football stops, 80-85% of honest players will be penalised. The main aspect is to have inner important values or not. I think that I wouldn’t have behaved in that way, even if I were playing at a minor side, because my family transmitted to me certain moral values. Obviously, I would have never thought that some people could do such things.”
Criscito and Bonucci
“The former received the notification of impending investigation, the latter didn’t. But both appeared on the same newspaper page. Prandelli and Albertini spoke with Criscito, he was liable to become the attraction of the whole European Championship.”
Conte
“I’m not scared that he won’t be our manager at Juve. I don’t consider this possibility. Because, from what I’ve read and from his words, the accusations flung at him aren’t so strong.”
The next European Championship
“Which will be the new discovery? I think it can be Croatia, because they have very high level players. Olic will be dangerous, he’s already scored into my goal on the occasion of the World competition in 2006. However, the atmosphere among us is good: Cassano is really excited and Balotelli is in shape. We want to win or however play a key role. But please, in case of positive results, don’t say that controversies give a spur more…”

Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
:
Only if you're deaf.
When I was torino, some Italian dude was flirting with me in Italian, i talked dutch back to him and smiled :D

I obviously mean those who speak English and I know a few but it sounds much better then dutch people talking English :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
:

When I was torino, some Italian dude was flirting with me in Italian, i talked dutch back to him and smiled :D

I obviously mean those who speak English and I know a few but it sounds much better then dutch people talking English :D
Do you understand Italian?

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Why would Italians give a shit about English? They speak the most beautiful language in human history.
The most beatiful but unfortunately not in all cases. We have had some Italian Pop-Punk bands in Kyiv. All of them was English speaking, but have performed some songs on Italian. Goddamn it was awful but a bit of hilarious =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)