Buffon Asks For Ronaldinho?? LOL (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ronaldinho is still a great player and he will regain his form when he gets the oppurunity to be the player who is the most critical like back then (before Messi took his place) when Messi took his place and Barca also buyed Henry, Ronaldinho had less space to express himself therefore he is not playing as he once played

on a team like Juve he will have more space to express himself

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If he earns 111000 per month , that would mean than in 1 year he would earn 1.3 M not 5.8 M .
Sorry, i meant per week, of course.

Milan make £16m Dinho bid
Saturday 5 April, 2008

Milan’s Ronaldinho swoop is gathering pace as after Adriano Galliani’s dinner with his agent, it’s claimed the club has offered £16m.

The Rossoneri have not disguised their renewed interest in the unsettled Barcelona star and Galliani met with agent Roberto Assis on Wednesday.

When asked about the rumours of a transfer, President Silvio Berlusconi did not hold back. “We live in hope,” he said, then made a gesture with his hand to suggest the deal was nearly done.

An injury has ended his season, so it seems as if Ronaldinho has played his final game for Barca, but there are other clubs interested too.

As Juventus, Inter and Chelsea are all tracking the former World and European Player of the Year, Milan intend to go straight to the source.

Under the FIFA rules, Ronaldinho could extricate himself from his Barcelona contract at a cost of just £10.5m.

However, the Rossoneri hope to get the club on side by refusing to take that route, instead offering a more substantial £16m.

This could give them the upper hand in negotiations, allowing both the player and clubs to reach an amicable agreement.

It remains an absolute bargain for Milan, considering last year the price-tag requested was £40m.

However, it must also be noted that he is reportedly requesting a four-year contract worth £6.3m per season, vastly increasing the economic burden of this operation.

Other clubs are looking to a different approach, as it is claimed Inter chief Massimo Moratti is aiming to get Nike in on the deal.

Juventus are also interested, as are Chelsea, so the race for Ronaldinho is on.

channel4
-------------------

£6.3 = 7.7m eur
I really can't see our club offering him wages, almost double higher than what Del Piero, Trez or Camo are earning.

7.7m x 4 years = 30.8m eur (without taxes)
If we add the taxes and add the money we'll have to pay to Barcelona then Ronaldinho will turn out to be a 70m-80m eur luxury.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
16 mil for a WC player like Ronnie? Well we should definitely try!
The £16m are not the problem here. Even Portsmouth or Fenerbahce can afford this.
The problem are the wages he wants and as i already mentioned, there is a hierarchy in our team regarding the wages. Even if we give Dinho the 7.7m eur he wants we open another problem with our stars because they certainly won't stand still watching how some outsider, even if his name is Ronaldinho, earns twice more than they do.

Jul 24, 2006
this is lunacy but I will bite: we are a nike sponsored team (as well as inter) after all.

nike would obv rather R10 went to another nike team if possible. if blanc could pull through a deal with them maybe we could structure a package for 'dihno.

Éver

Mar 1, 2008
Ronaldinho is still a great player and he will regain his form when he gets the oppurunity to be the player who is the most critical like back then (before Messi took his place) when Messi took his place and Barca also buyed Henry, Ronaldinho had less space to express himself therefore he is not playing as he once played

on a team like Juve he will have more space to express himself
I don't think that's true at all.

He didn't get "less space to express himself", he just got fatter, lazier and played bad because of himself. His discipline is bad at the moment and he is always missing training due to "injury".

Now you can blame Rijkaard or Barça's fitness coaching, but no-one else there is having this much of a problem as Ronaldinho.

They do need a new manager like though, in general.

Apr 29, 2006
I am sure nike can afford to subsidize let's say 30% of his salary. The problem is they will do so for Inter as well, not to mention they just signed a 10 year deal (not sure about us) with the sport equipment giant.
So let's do the maths again - 7.7 (let's put them 8)mln. euros - 30% = 5.6 mln. euros per year. That is around what Buffon is getting and I think pretty normal for a player in his prime. Of course the question is what will the other player think about it? (although Buffon seems cool with that) And how many percent of Ronaldinho's media rights we will hold (or we gonna give them to Nike for this 30% of the salary?).
This player is quite a hard deal to lock, but if done properly he could be playing for pennies!!! Of course secco is not the most optimistic negotiator.

Mar 4, 2007
Ronaldinho Agent Thanks Buffon, Cools Milan Talk

Ronaldinho’s brother and agent Roberto de Assis has thanked Juventus’ Gianluigi Buffon for the kind words he directed at the troubled Barcelona star.

Buffon

Earlier this week Buffon stated that he hoped Juve could be able to sign Ronaldinho in the summer.

"Since Maradona has retired, I would say Ronaldinho. Someone like him I would take straight away,” the number one goalkeeper in the world said.

“Indeed, if the money were available, we could buy him. But I believe that he costs too much and the club has its rules.”

De Assis has now thanked Buffon for his kind words.

"I am very pleased about what he said,” he told the Corriere dello Sport.

“I thank him for doing so at a slightly difficult time for my brother. His comments are proof that the great footballers estimate and want Ronaldinho.

"Italy is a special nation, and I like it a lot because I feel the affection that fans have for my brother.”

Milan

Speculation that Ronaldinho was to sign for Milan was increased when it was revealed that de Assis has dined with Rossoneri Vice President Adriano Galliani.

"I did not speak to Milan about the situation of my brother,” insisted the Brazilian.

“We were at dinner, but we only discussed about Ricardo Oliveira, who is having an excellent season.

”I have not spoken with Inter either.”

Super agent Ernesto Bronzetti earlier today declared that Milan were “interested” in signing the 28-year-old.

"Ernesto is a friend of mine and that is his opinion,” de Assis said.

“I do not know what will happen. This is an important moment and we need to think carefully about the future. I will also meet with the leaders of Barça and see what happens.”

Anthony Sormani

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I hope Milan, Chelsea and Inter really bid for Ronaldinho allowing our club to maybe go for the Diego type, that is if the club is looking for a big name signing as such.

Franky4Fingers

Mr. I'm Always Right
May 24, 2007
I hope Milan, Chelsea and Inter really bid for Ronaldinho allowing our club to maybe go for the Diego type, that is if the club is looking for a big name signing as such.

:agree:
Now that Ronaldinho is on the market only increases our chance to buy a quality creative mid. Now Diego, Ronaldinho and Van der Vaart are for sale, with probably more coming in the summer. Lampard isn't staying put either, aswell as Deco. Lots of options and a big possibility of ending up with atleast one of them.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
:agree:
Now that Ronaldinho is on the market only increases our chance to buy a quality creative mid. Now Diego, Ronaldinho and Van der Vaart are for sale, with probably more coming in the summer. Lampard isn't staying put either, aswell as Deco. Lots of options and a big possibility of ending up with atleast one of them.
with secco we will end up with none of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)