Buffon Asks For Ronaldinho?? LOL (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Enough with the negative attitude, In the summes, Secco may not even be in Turin anymore.
Start thinking posotive, this shit just ruins your day, or night in my case.
:oops:

sorry, how about

secco will bring us messi and also aguero, shit while were there he will get us Giuseppe rossi also.

seriously though if we want to get any where we need a new board as well as a president with balls and a new manager.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Franky4Fingers

Mr. I'm Always Right
May 24, 2007
:oops:

sorry, how about

secco will bring us messi and also aguero, shit while were there he will get us Giuseppe rossi also.

seriously though if we want to get any where we need a new board as well as a president with balls and a new manager.
That will be a bit too much change to my liking. consistency in management is a good thing. Changing the whole shit around again will only fuc us up more. Only the trainer/transfer management combination needs change. If Secco wil be replaced by a strong technical manager we're set.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
That will be a bit too much change to my liking. consistency in management is a good thing. Changing the whole shit around again will only fuc us up more. Only the trainer/transfer management combination needs change. If Secco wil be replaced by a strong technical manager we're set.
we need some of our former greats back!

Mar 30, 2006
:agree:
Now that Ronaldinho is on the market only increases our chance to buy a quality creative mid. Now Diego, Ronaldinho and Van der Vaart are for sale, with probably more coming in the summer. Lampard isn't staying put either, aswell as Deco. Lots of options and a big possibility of ending up with atleast one of them.
I would take any of those players if give the opportunity. But Ronaldinho is by far the best. He is the one I want the most, he is the one who would make the biggest impact in our team and make us contenders next season.

He would also give create alot of buzz around the club.... If milan offer 16 we should off more, we are in a CL spot not them...

I doubt we can compete with Inter or Chelsea but if Ronaldinho wants to be serious about his football Juventus is the only place for him to go.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I really do think,of all the clubs linked to Ronaldinho,I think Juve is the best club for him..I think Ronaldinho would have more chance of regaining his old form back at Juve than any other clubs linked to him at the moment..

Still,i really doubt we could get him..

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
I really do think,of all the clubs linked to Ronaldinho,I think Juve is the best club for him..I think Ronaldinho would have more chance of regaining his old form back at Juve than any other clubs linked to him at the moment..

Still,i really doubt we could get him..
would you care for explaining why you think so ?

narchi

Jul 2, 2006
He won't succed in Seria A. YOu must play simple the same as Kaka plays or Diego. But Ronaldinho plays more for supporters. He is a great player but I really don't see him Juve jersey. I would rather have Diego.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He won't succed in Seria A. YOu must play simple the same as Kaka plays or Diego. But Ronaldinho plays more for supporters. He is a great player but I really don't see him Juve jersey. I would rather have Diego.
i would rather diego also, but i think he would do very well in serie a.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Barca have given him permission to look for a new team , milan , inter , chelsea are the top teams intereseted till now.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
i do believe that he will succeed in serie a, and i do believe that he will be transferred. But i'm also pretty much convinced that he'll go to milan... i mean how long have they been following him, they won't let that deal slip now if he will be available. They have the money (even without CL, berlusconi has his wallet ready i think), and i'm pretty sure they can convince him. I highly doubt he'll go to epl (too cold up there :))

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Milan Reaches $47 Million Ronaldinho Deal, Mundo Deportivo Says

By Alex Duff

April 11 (Bloomberg) -- AC Milan reached an ``outline agreement'' with Barcelona to sign two-time FIFA world player of the year Ronaldinho for about 30 million euros ($47.4 million), El Mundo Deportivo reported.

The 28-year-old Brazilian's transfer depends on him agreeing to personal terms with Milan, the Barcelona-based sports newspaper said, without citing anyone.

Ronaldinho lost his first-team spot in November because of poor form and some Barcelona fans turned against him this year when he skipped games with a sore leg. Brazilians Cafu, Kaka, Pato, Ronaldo, Dida and Emerson are already on Milan's roster.

Since joining from Paris Saint-Germain for about 25 million euros in 2003, Ronaldinho helped Barcelona win two Spanish league titles and Europe's 2006 Champions League. He won FIFA's top individual honor in 2004 and 2005.

To contact the reporter on this story: Alex Duff in Madrid at at [email protected].
Last Updated: April 11, 2008 03:42 EDT
source bloomberg.com i believe its over he is now going to milan.

Franky4Fingers

Mr. I'm Always Right
May 24, 2007
In Holland it has been confirmed Ronaldinho has signed a 4 year pre-contract agreement with Milan, worth 8 million euros a season. Milan and Barca still have to find an agreement though.

Ronaldinho hard op weg naar AC Milan
12/04/2008 14:20

Barcelona is hard op weg Ronaldinho te verliezen. De Braziliaanse spelmaker heeft met AC Milan een akkoord voor vier jaar. De clubs zelf moeten er nog wel uitkomen.

Roberto de Assis, broer en zaakwaarnemer van Ronaldinho bevestigde het prinicpe-akkoord aan Gazzetta dello Sport. Ook AC Milan-bestuurder Adriano Galliani stond de Italiaanse krant te woord: 'Wij zijn op dit moment rond met Ronaldinho. We moeten nog wel met Barcelona om de tafel. Het zal tijd kosten, maar we hebben goede hoop.'

Ronaldinho staat sinds 2003 onder contract bij Barcelona. Zijn ster in de Catalaanse hoofdstad was de laatste tijd aan het verbleken. Blessures en vermeend weinig disciplinair gedrag deden zijn spel gene goed. De laatste weken groeide de kritiek op de Braziliaan.

De afgelopen tijd werd Ronaldinho al vaker gelinkt aan Italiaanse clubs. Ook stadsgenoot Internazionale zou de voormalig Wereldvoetballer van het Jaar willen binnenhalen, maar die zouden hun pijlen nu hebben gericht op Chelsea-spits Didier Drogba.
Source: VI.nl (Voetbal International)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
uventus: Cobolli Gigli 'There nothing but strengthen the operations Ronaldinho'

20:27, 12 April

A few minutes after the Juve-Milan, Cobolli Gigli microphones Sky. The president explains the great affection that the team have companions for Tiago, currently in the beginning. "I have a great class, I have a good character. Sadly occasions that he had had mixed results." On market. "The fans of Juve can count on a team that will be strengthened next year. Probably will surgeries Ronaldinho, but will be based on this group, with the grafting of young people, even Italians."

Calciomercato

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)