Buffon Asks For Ronaldinho?? LOL (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Congrats on 3k posts Xsempre

Milan: Dinho deal is done

Inter may claim Ronaldinho won’t move without consulting them, but Adriano Galliani and agent Roberto de Assis insist: “The deal is done.”

Milan have stated for some time that the Brazilian would only leave Barcelona for them and this week they intensified the process in negotiations with his agent.

“Yesterday there was a basic agreement in principle,” explained general manager Galliani. “Now there is a real deal.”

An official move has not yet been announced, but this is as close as the club can get to making that statement.

The problem lies with Barcelona, who do not want to lose the former World and European Player of the Year through FIFA’s new rule for just £13m.

In a bid to get preferential treatment in negotiations, it is reported that Inter have offered £20m and Manchester City up to £32m.

However, agent – and Ronaldinho’s brother – de Assis was in Turin for last night’s Juventus-Milan match and made his position clear.

“Ronaldinho would very much like to play for a team like Milan and he acted entirely professionally, asking Barcelona for permission to negotiate,” he told Italian television.

“Inter? At this moment we are talking to Milan.”

That doesn’t necessarily mean the Nerazzurri won’t try to intercept with a proposal of their own, but at this moment in time the Rossoneri are in Pole Position.

President Massimo Moratti may well be waiting for Milan to mathematically miss out on a Champions League place before launching his assault on Ronaldinho.

“The player and Barcelona will not move a muscle before hearing our proposal. By 'ours’, I mean that of Inter,” said Moratti on Saturday.

“What will we do? We have taken some time out to evaluate various situations. In the meantime, though, we are receiving unequivocal signs of interest.”

channel 4

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Who else is enjoying the war between Milan and Inter over Ronaldinho? It's pure comedy, beats the crap out of the Suazo saga and we have just begun :lol2:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
stupid Barca is selling Roni for only 20-25 mil.Last year they could has sold him for over 100 mil.So stupid...even worse than our board.
According to these new UEFA rules, Ronaldinho could leave for 13m pounds, so they have to sell him, even if it means for 25-30mil. But I agree, stupid decision by the board, they could've sold him for over 100m, as you said.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Who else is enjoying the war between Milan and Inter over Ronaldinho? It's pure comedy, beats the crap out of the Suazo saga and we have just begun :lol2:
Its great because it means neither are concentrating on players they actually need.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I dont think Ronaldinho personally will be too worried about playing in the UEFA cup as long as they pay him enough and they make him the centre of attention

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I dont think Ronaldinho personally will be too worried about playing in the UEFA cup as long as they pay him enough and they make him the centre of attention
which will hopefully make Kaka' say "fuck this guys, I'm off to Madrid" :toast:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
ronaldinho deal is not done yet , he might go to inter , he might stay in barca , nobody knows what will happen. if it is up to me i will keep him in barca for another year to see how his form is with a new coach.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Roni may join Milan but Milan wont even qualify for uefa cup.He may find it interesting to travel to kazahstan for intertoto.Cause milan will only qualify for UEFA.hahaha!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)