Buffon Asks For Ronaldinho?? LOL (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Buffon: 'Juve, prendi Ronaldinho'. Cena con Galliani...

08:44 del 03 aprile

Il portiere della Juventus, Gianluigi Buffon dà un consiglio di mercato: "Ronaldinho è l'uomo giusto per noi, se non costa troppo è giusto provare a prenderlo. Ci servono grandi acquisti e la società lo sa benissimo. Amauri è super, Sissoko l'uomo della svolta. Ranieri mi piace. Noi primi? Mai dire mai. L'Inter? Meglio la Roma, ma non si vince solo con il gioco. Guardate Capello"...

Intanto ieri sera il fratello-agente di Ronaldinho, Roberto de Assis, ha cenato a Milano con Galliani. Si è parlato anche del futuro di Ricardo Oliveira, attualmente in prestito al Saragozza

Buy on AliExpress.com

xkorpyon

Jan 13, 2008
Ronaldinho would be amazing!!
It would be a dream to see him in Juve!!
Only problem is his price and the teams that will try to buy him...

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
We wont get him.Buffon knows it,and so do we.

But if there was any,and i mean ANY chance of signing Ronaldinho,'No' would simply not be an option.I dont care if he'd try to run the show here.He SHOULD run the show becaus he is that good.He isnt finished by any means.A change of environment,a rebirth of belief and motivation..and Kaka could well be replaced as the best player in the world.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We wont get him.Buffon knows it,and so do we.

But if there was any,and i mean ANY chance of signing Ronaldinho,'No' would simply not be an option.I dont care if he'd try to run the show here.He SHOULD run the show becaus he is that good.He isnt finished by any means.A change of environment,a rebirth of belief and motivation..and Kaka could well be replaced as the best player in the world.
Ronaldinho would be even more of a bet than Cassano. Enough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)