brothers...i wanna to cry now >,< (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
@Bozi & Byrone, why don't you let the guy lives his innocent life?
Ahmed he asked for advice & I offered my two cents.He can continue to be a guy that will watch oppurtunities pass him bye or he can take control of the situation & not live with regrets.

FFS I wish I had someone like myself to give me advice when I was younger.

cause they have experience in life and both are in their 20's, at least Bozi is, i'm just assuming By is as well
Im 25 Michael,so Ive had my fair share of shite & im still going through it.So u like my location.:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
cause they have experience in life and both are in their 20's, at least Bozi is, i'm just assuming By is as well
By the way, I'm in the 20's as well. :wink:

Ahmed he asked for advice & I offered my two cents.He can continue to be a guy that will watch oppurtunities pass him bye or he can take control of the situation & not live with regrets.

FFS I wish I had someone like myself to give me advice when I was younger.
I appreciate your opinion mate, I'm just afraid he may get shocked when he finds the girl of his dreams evaporates in front of his eyes because he hasn't balanced the situation well. That's it.

Anyways, I had the same wish like yours. I wished anyone could light my road. But the most important now is that I've gained a lot of experience from those situations. Hopefully, you've had as well. :smile:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I appreciate your opinion mate, I'm just afraid he may get shocked when he finds the girl of his dreams evaporates in front of his eyes because he hasn't balanced the situation well. That's it.

Anyways, I had the same wish like yours. I wished anyone could light my road. But the most important now is that I've gained a lot of experience from those situations. Hopefully, you've had as well. :smile:
Well thats just it,he's young & he'll most defintely have more than one woman of his dreams.He most probably talks about her constantly,eats,drinks & sleeps thoughts about this girl.One thing Ive learnt,once a girl says ur her friend u might as well just hang urself cause friendship is all ur gonna get.

Ive had my fair share of experience & the beauty of it all is that u never stop learning something new.;)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Well thats just it,he's young & he'll most defintely have more than one woman of his dreams.He most probably talks about her constantly,eats,drinks & sleeps thoughts about this girl.One thing Ive learnt,once a girl says ur her friend u might as well just hang urself cause friendship is all ur gonna get.

Ive had my fair share of experience & the beauty of it all is that u never stop learning something new.;)
Word. :tup:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
seriously...........its never going to happen. your first mistake was to become a friend, the second mistake is to keep your feelings quiet.

the best thing you can do is throw a hoe at your mate, distract him and pull her to teh side. tell her that she is a great friend, but you could never sleep with her. she will be so riddled with self-doubt that she will end up sleeping with you just to prove she could do it
The third mistake was telling total strangers about this....

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
thank you Juve-Prince, she definitely knows that i love her, but i don't know how to explain to u all
If she knows that you love her and nothing has happened, this is most likely going nowhere fast. Don't chat with her and "try to create jokes" and fight for her attention, ignore her and hit on her best friend. You might not want to now, but trust me. If she's interested she'll let you know.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
If she knows that you love her and nothing has happened, this is most likely going nowhere fast. Don't chat with her and "try to create jokes" and fight for her attention, ignore her and hit on her best friend. You might not want to now, but trust me. If she's interested she'll let you know.
One of the few sane suggestions over here....

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)