brothers...i wanna to cry now >,< (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
yesterday, one friend of mine told me that he met a girl looks like a girl we were studying together in primary school.

he asked me her MSN, and i was too stupid and honest, i gave it to him
and yesterday evening, i told the girl ( she and I are good friend, but i love her...)
about giving her MSN to my friend, and i can't believe that she told me she also saw that boy in a restaurant ( so they actually met each other at the same time, but just can't remember each other immediately)

the girl then asked me to give my friend's MSN to her
so now the situation is they seem getting close quickly...
i can see my friend wrote comment in the girl's xanga...

damn...what can i do??? i am seeing my friend getting with my target....wtf..:cry:

Relax, things will be better when you turn 15...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
yesterday, one friend of mine told me that he met a girl looks like a girl we were studying together in primary school.

and yesterday evening, i told the girl ( she and I are good friend, but i love her...)
about giving her MSN to my friend, and i can't believe that she told me she also saw that boy in a restaurant ( so they actually met each other at the same time, but just can't remember each other immediately)

damn...what can i do??? i am seeing my friend getting with my target....wtf..:cry:
I admire of you're actions!(About giving their msn's without trying to avoid that) But this situation isn't easy at all, I also have been trying to handle a situation similar like this but I don't know what to say. It's hard! I suggest to take a firm stand and get it over with, it's been working for me, but it might take a while. It's been easyer for me, but that depends of people's character caz for me when the girl is attracted from some one else, I don't have the same feelings about her like I used too, and I can't that that is the case with you...
I think this post won't help you, sorry...

Jan 7, 2004

oh he comented on the girls xanga wooooooooooo

OP
fender06

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
  • Thread Starter #96
    Fender, next time just dont be a best friend with a girl. It never works. :D
    many friends told me similar thing.... i just can't believe it
    but actually, we contacted again 2-3 years ago by using ICQ and now MSN,
    2-3 years ago, she showed some interested to me coz she always quickly say "hi" with me when i use MSN, and we had a lot to talk. But i was too nervous to tell her the truth at that time, and now, we are going to have public examination, i will settle this problem in summer, she doesn't love me?.......ok, i will find other targets..

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    many friends told me similar thing.... i just can't believe it
    but actually, we contacted again 2-3 years ago by using ICQ and now MSN,
    2-3 years ago, she showed some interested to me coz she always quickly say "hi" with me when i use MSN, and we had a lot to talk. But i was too nervous to tell her the truth at that time, and now, we are going to have public examination, i will settle this problem in summer, she doesn't love me?.......ok, i will find other targets..
    Oooh I could just imagine the ladies swoon....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)