brothers...i wanna to cry now >,< (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullitnuts

Coconathan;)
Sep 30, 2006
hmm..sticky but i guess the best route would be to steer clear of both of them. seriously....wouldn't help your case to be around any of them. there're lots more fishes in the pond :)

OP
fender06

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
  • Thread Starter #113
    brothers, now is lunch time, i am at home , listening to some metal songs,
    try to let myself not to be so sad...

last night, i couldn't sleep well, every time i closed my eyes , i can see the girl is together with my friend...wtf...

my heart beats very fast since last night...and i can't concentrate in class
    i know it's not worth to being like this, u may laugh at me.
    i just can't control myself thinking of her
    i feel great shame of myself..

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Well, I was thinking about it for a while, because I care about you brother.... but this is what you do:

Kill them both and burn their bodies after hanging them from one of your windows for approximately 2 or 3 days.

Murder is legal in King Kong right? Meh screw it, do it anyway.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Seems to me you've waited too long and now you've crossed the line of no return, meaning "I only see you as a friend, bla, bla, bla bullshit". Now, there's no point in them two hooking it up obviously, so you go to your mate and call up male solidarity and all that crap, tell him she's yours and you want him to back down. Then you will be miserable for not telling her sooner, he will be miserable because he's aching for a girl he can't have and most of all she will be miserable wondering why that guy never called her again (she'll probably think she's too fat). There, works out for everyone.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Seems to me you've waited too long and now you've crossed the line of no return, meaning "I only see you as a friend, bla, bla, bla bullshit". Now, there's no point in them two hooking it up obviously, so you go to your mate and call up male solidarity and all that crap, tell him she's yours and you want him to back down. Then you will be miserable for not telling her sooner, he will be miserable because he's aching for a girl he can't have and most of all she will be miserable wondering why that guy never called her again (she'll probably think she's too fat). There, works out for everyone.
    Thank You, Dr Phil.:p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)