Breaking Bad (4 Viewers)

Jul 10, 2006
Can anyone explain why the Nazis would let Walt live AND give him $10m after he witnessed them murder two DEA agents, one of which was Walt's brother in law?

No one can explain that to me, because it would never happen in real life and is a HUGE plot hole in the series.

Walt would have been buried in the desert that day right next to hank, hank's partner & jesse.

Put yourself in their shoes, would you take the chance that he wouldn't talk... Or want revenge... And to top it off, you give him $10m? Bullshit. :)

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Can anyone explain why the Nazis would let Walt live AND give him $10m after he witnessed them murder two DEA agents, one of which was Walt's brother in law?

No one can explain that to me, because it would never happen in real life and is a HUGE plot hole in the series.

Walt would have been buried in the desert that day right next to hank, hank's partner & jesse.

Put yourself in their shoes, would you take the chance that he wouldn't talk... Or want revenge... And to top it off, you give him $10m? Bullshit. :)
What Sheikh said + they let Walt live because they didn't see him as a potential threat. His business is over, he lost all connections, he don't have any partners and he obviously can't go to police. And he's going to die soon anyway because of cancer.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
What a amazing show. I've spent one week watching untill season 4. This is one of the best series i've ever watched.

I just hope to see more of Gus and less of Skyler(damn, she can be annyoing.) in season 4.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I can't believe I finished it yesterday night. I just can't, i'm out of words. Amazing show and i'm gonna miss them all.(Yes, even Skyler and Marie.) Definitely in my top 3 of all time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)