Branislav Ivanovic (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
I'd give it a shot, seeing as Zapata and Santacroce are either not moving, or not moving for anything less than a ridiculous sum.

However, I'd negotiate a full transfer sum now. If he becomes a top defender with Juve, I'd hate to held for ransom by Chelsea, or watch them snatch him away, thanking the Bianconeri for developing their player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Chelsea signed him for a little over £9m, so he wouldn't go for less than that. Hopefully were willing to offer that kind money for a cb. It open's up alot of signings I thought were out of our reach (Zapata).

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I'd give it a shot, seeing as Zapata and Santacroce are either not moving, or not moving for anything less than a ridiculous sum.

However, I'd negotiate a full transfer sum now. If he becomes a top defender with Juve, I'd hate to held for ransom by Chelsea, or watch them snatch him away, thanking the Bianconeri for developing their player.
What about a loan with an option to buy at the end of the season for a sum that will be agreed by both parties?

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
ivanovic and chiellini in the centre is like. wooo twin towers.

but then again we shld negotiate the transfer sum now, avoid being held ransom by chelski. its wrong. its suppose t be chelski being held ransom. not us.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
ivanovic and chiellini in the centre is like. wooo twin towers.

but then again we shld negotiate the transfer sum now, avoid being held ransom by chelski. its wrong. its suppose t be chelski being held ransom. not us.
Like I said we should negotiate a sum now and take him on loan if we want him at the end of the season we offer that sum to Chelsea and then negotiate with the player for his wages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)