Branislav Ivanovic (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It's not bad at all. But I'm afraid Secco will think that we have to pay his wages and then Ivanovic will be multimillionaire in few weeks receiving wages from everywhere:D

Secco doesn't read contracts well

OP
francesco

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
  • Thread Starter #10
    I dont understand, goal says he's been there since Jan and hasnt even set foot on the pitch. Is that true?
    yes, i dont ever remember seeing him set foot on the pitch at all since he signed for Chelsea.
    I wouldnt mind a loan deal, with option to buy if the price is right.

OP
    francesco

francesco

Till death do us part!
    Jul 25, 2006
  • Thread Starter #12
    Juve Eye Up Chelsea Outcast

According to reports in Italy, Juventus are hoping to persuade Chelsea into loaning them forgotten man Branislav Ivanovic.

The 24-year-old Serbian was rated as one of the best young defenders in Europe and he was outstanding during last summer’s Under-21 European Championships in Holland.

Ivanovic was wanted by a host of top clubs in Europe, including Juventus, Inter, Milan and Manchester United, but it was Chelsea who won the race to sign him from Lokomotiv Moscow for €13m in January of this year.

However since arriving at Stamford Bridge, Ivanovic has become something of a forgotten man, and despite carrying no injuries, he has still yet to make his first team debut, mainly playing for the reserves.

With the likes of John Terry, Riccardo Carvalho and Alex ahead of him, Juventus are being tipped to make a loan offer to Chelsea so that Ivanovic can spend the 2008/09 season in Turin.

The Bianconeri need to sign one more centre back ahead of next season, having already confirmed Giorgio Chiellini, Nicola Legrottaglie and Olof Mellberg.

goal.com

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Do it Secco!

Rampulla said we'll be signing a young RB that doesn't play in Italy apparently. Maybe they see him at RB. I prefer him at CB.

Maybe he was talking about Rafinha or something. Is Gonzalo Castro any good?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)