Branislav Ivanovic (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
The agent of Serbian defender Branislav Ivanovic insists that the Chelsea man is likely to wear the Milan shirt next season.

The Rossoneri are looking for defensive reinforcements to back up their brittle and ageing back line.

A fortnight ago it seemed a loan deal for Ivanovic was inevitable, but talks hit a brick wall at the 11th hour.

But Ivanovic’s representative believes that an agreement can be reached before the transfer window closes at the end of the month.

“Juventus have asked for the player, but there has been no contact and Branislav has chosen Milan,” Vlado Borozan told Tuttomercatoweb.

Therefore he will probably be playing for Milan next season. A deal will be done, partly because the player is unhappy.

“The problem at the moment is that Chelsea want four starters in his position and he is the fourth.

“It is difficult to find an arrangement that works for both sides but there is a game to be played and it can be completed.”

channel4.com

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
if we really made an offer, and if it's true that he preferred milan because of the wages (that's what i'm suggesting, i mean we're playing CL, milan don't), then ivanovic is now offcially brainless. I mean he made the mistake once by going to chelsea where the $$$ are, and now again? In that case, honestly, i wish him to fail epicly, and to be loaned out to some salvation-suffering team until he's 35

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I think its the former, he isn't exactly in a position to choose 1 club over the other, seeing that he has yet to play a proper match for Chelsea

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
This is bullshit. We need another defender for this season. Ivanovic is a good option but i am sure that even if he doesn't come, we will take someone good. We have seen how much Ranieri cares about defence and i am sure that he won't leave the team like that. We will take another defender. Iva is a possible transfer because he can play in 2 positions...

Anyway i see 2 more transfers before the transfer window is closed. Maybe Stnakovic and Ivanovic...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'd like to see both ivanovic and zapata here. Unrealistic? Probably, but does anyone know how much udinese would ask for to give him up? Or would they pull a "hamsik" and no sell whatsoever?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think they, rightly, think its absolutely foolish to outright sell someone you bought for 13m 6 months ago, without actually playing with him yet. They are interested in loaning him out probably, but not outright sale.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Does Chelsea not want to sell Ivanovic because Milan aren't offering enough or do they actually want to keep him?
I think Chelsea hate Milan and they will keep on refusing Milan's offers no matter how much Milan raise. Somehow I think they will agree on our offer even if we do offer lower than Milan, Maybe they feel guilty that they outwitted us and stanch him when we were both trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)