Boxing (5 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:lol: Ortiz gets pissed of, headbutts the shit out of Mayweather and when he goes to hug im, Mayweather knocks him out!! :rofl:

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
Canelo Alvarez looked good, but the "mega main event" was stupid.. Ortiz was apologizing and Mayweather knocked him out, referee wasn't even looking.

And that HBO interviewer to Mayweather Jr. "I wish I was 50 years younger so I could kick your ass" LOL.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
What the FUCK was that?!! Mayweather is such little brat.

That definitely was one of the most embarassing sporting moments since farsapoli.

I CANNOT wait for this little bitch to fight Pacquiao. I never liked mayweather but this was just fucking stupid.

My bottom dollor on mayweather refusing the Pacquiao fight.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Ortiz was being a retard tbh. He already hugged him once, no need to ride his dick about it.

Mayweather would've easily won anyways, that's what happens when you refuse to box fighters of your caliber.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Ortiz was being a retard tbh. He already hugged him once, no need to ride his dick about it.

Mayweather would've easily won anyways, that's what happens when you refuse to box fighters of your caliber.
I see nothing wrong with ortiz trying to apologise because that head butt had bad intentions and mayweather even after all that shaking and hugging was still whining like a little bitch.

Yeah mayfucker would have easily won,let's hope he does not chicken out from the pac fight.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Mayweather did nothing wrong. All the haters should stop crying.

1. Ortiz shouldn't have performed an illegal move by head butting Floyd
2. Ortiz shouldn't have done something illegal and then try to over apologize by kissing him, tapping gloves and then hugging him -- especially after you knowingly did something wrong
3. If you want to blame someone then blame the ref
4. At the end of the day ALWAYS DEFEND YOURSELF. -- Someone should have taught Ortiz that.

Now Pac-Floyd please!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)