Boxing (9 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
WΏΏdy;3261749 said:
Of course gayweather did nothing illegal....but come on,you gotta be pissed with how the fight ended.
I was happy that Ortiz got KTFO

and what made it better was how it happened

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
No.

Too many politics
. Mayweather has been in the ring and beat the best, so clearly he has balls ;)
1. What politics? Gayweather wanting Pac to take a olympic style drug test? that a little bitch bitching out of a beating. I hope pac never accepts the conditions coz its disrespectful,and that's excatly what gayweather wants. Does mayweather take a standard boxing test or a olympic style test every time he fights?

Does he make all his opponents take the olympic drug test? no. Then why pac? because gayweather wants to retire unbeaten and he knows how not to make this fight happen.

2. What do you mean by "the best" ? For me the best fighters would the the guys than ppl who are not familiar with boxing know about. Ask a guy who pac and 6 outta 10 will know. Ask anyone who ortiz is,maybe 1 outta ten will know and that too because of the incident last nite.
Also all boxing fans will agree gayweather has never fought someone with the caliber of pac,sadly it will never happen.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Not really. Everyone in the UK knew who Hatton was but he was not a great fighter, some of the top fighters rarely appear in the press. Media coverage is not a testament to skill.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Americans didn't know that much about Hatton, only that he was from England and undefeated. Guy has a lot of heart but is a shit boxer.

Mayweather almost lost to an old De La Hoya. That says it all.

He's a pussy.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
However, mayweather did nothing illegal in that fight.

The first rule of boxing, and the ref even says so at the beginning, is "defend yourself at all times"

Ortiz is just an idiot.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Americans didn't know that much about Hatton, only that he was from England and undefeated. Guy has a lot of heart but is a shit boxer.

Mayweather almost lost to an old De La Hoya. That says it all.

He's a pussy.

Actually, he didn't almost lose to De La Hoya. I paid good money to watch that fight, and mayweather dominated that fight.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Bottom line is this.

If Mayweather fought Pacquiao, he would get hurt.

Badly.
Agreed

but all the nonsense about this last fight needs to stop. If you think its ok to drop your hands during the middle of the fight then you must not know a damn thing about combat sports. He's lucky this wasn't MMA where he could end up far worse from a sub.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
For enough money he will fight (get whooped by) Pac

I think he walked out with $40M-50M for the Ortiz fight.
There is a possibility that might happen,but why fight pac and spoil his undeafeated record for 80m paycheck if he can take two 40m punks and beat their ass.

Pac-punk i would love to watch!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
True but he might not get another $40M purse for a fight again. He's danced around the Pac fight for 2 years now and promoters (amongst everyone else) are getting tired of his nonsense.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Actually, he didn't almost lose to De La Hoya. I paid good money to watch that fight, and mayweather dominated that fight.
It was a SD, come on now. He might've been quick but he wasn't effective at all from what I remember and got tagged a decent amount of times with De La Hoya doing all the pressing.

Can't wait for Marquez vs Pacman though, hope it's as good as the first too. Marquez deserves a win :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)