• G. Delvecchio (N)

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #62
    voting no will do and Grygera has Panucci, Cicinho and Cassetti in his back-pocket. :D

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Schweini yes, although (i) we'd have to limit his wages which could be hard if anyone else is interested, and (ii) I'd expect someone slightly better to replace Nedved.

Busquets yes, why not take a chance? Never seen him play live though.

Stovini yes, solid experienced guy. Would be used as a fifth choice defender, à la Kovac, Stendardo, Knezevic.

Criscito back yes. Although that would have to be assessed by the coach and staff who know him better. Has he really improved since last year? Can he handle the pressure? Is he ok with spending 80% of the time on the bench?

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    voting no will do and Grygera has Panucci, Cicinho and Cassetti in his back-pocket. :D
    C'mon, Mark. Grygera is the Dave Chappelle of football. After making a big splash, he suddenly goes AWOL for an entire season with his teammates and management wondering whether he will ever show up again.

"I'm Rick James, bitch!"

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    I voted yes for every non-Italian player but Fred and Swieney. Because Fred and Swieney aren't Juve material.:D

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
    i bet the ones that did vote for schweini did not even watch 5 games from him this season

again he was substituted and did totally nothing

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
    Oh, look who's back. Lakis Lukos.
    not for so log though....i aint got much free time to sit in front of my pc for hours like i did last summer.i missed the forum i heard that badass came back too...
    btw i wait till christmas to get a new lap top to get the chance to post here a lil bit.

and how are things here alen?how are you?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Well, there aren't many intelectual discussions anymore, after you left. We miss you for that.
    Now no-one can explain to us the influence of the cultural climate of the training environment on physicians' self-perception of competence and preparedness for practice.

Hopefully you'll be back fulltime as soon as possible and answer some questions.

I'm fine, thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)