• Donadel (N)

• G. Delvechhio (Y)

• G. Delvecchio (N)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
bah disappointed, misread the thread title and thought it said Boz-man ruling time and expected a tribute thread

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I voted yes on: Schweinsteiger, Diamanti, Ballack, Freidrich, Busquets, Koldrup, Criscito and Delvecchio.

I voted for Schweinsteiger and Ballack, cause they have that extra level which can change games, be it passing or shots from distance.

Diamanti, when he was in Serie A with Livorno last season scored some great freekicks, and also gave some great passee, he is a similar player to Ballack, but worse, but will be cheaper, and might improve if he is surrounded by players like Del Piero etc

Freidrich and Koldrup would be better than Knezevic as 4th defender. The games i've seen Koldrup this season he has intercepted many passes when the opposition is attacking. Freidrich haven't really seen much, but still think he is better than Knezevic from certain highlights i've seen

Criscito is slowly improving, though imo he still needs to build up his upper body. If he does this he wouldn't be bullied as easily by attackers, also he needs to learn not to be so rash. Sometimes he runs out from his position and commits a useless foul around the box, and in a top team you can't do this.

Busquets, once again haven't really seen much of him, but he has scored a few goals for Barca this year, so can't be all that bad, and if he manages to get into the BArca first 11 i'm sure he isn't absolute shite

Gennaro Delvecchio, i voted for him basically cause my father knows his wife's mother, so if he joins Juve i'd be able to meet my idols :D PLus he supports strikers well :D

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #49
    I hope Bes doesn't vote like that during the Federal/Provincial voting.

what am I saying, can you even vote Besman?

:p

nicogood

Jul 10, 2008
    ballack is fucking awesome.
    theres no way you can say hes overrated- he was absolutely unstoppable last year. i would take him 1000%

piggy too...

Jan 7, 2004
    I hope Bes doesn't vote like that during the Federal/Provincial voting.

what am I saying, can you even vote Besman?

:p
    i am a proud citizen of this proud country asshole and with the choices available you know as well as i do that voting for everyone or no one wont change a thing. by the way, what the fuck is happening with canadian politics they all on :claire:

and i was really hoping to be the only one to have voted on at least one option

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #54
    You're always joking man, for once I wanted your opinion on our transfer market and you vote like this. You fuckin disappointed me. :pimp:

Canada(Harper) is a brown-noser and always will be.

Jan 7, 2004
    not when the elections cost so much and basically all your choices are george w. bush, greger

mark - i'm sorry, but my honest opinion, go for all except young, full-blood, talentless, over-hyped Italians

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ßüякε;1825674 said:
    Asshole makes me laugh too.

Problem is that ejaculation makes me cry. :cry:

You know that is what you just said, right?
    Yes, but does "Panucci" mean "Panucci" in the Transfer Talk forums?

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #57
    not when the elections cost so much and basically all your choices are george w. bush, greger

mark - i'm sorry, but my honest opinion, go for all except young, full-blood, talentless, over-hyped Italians
    I'll have to vote for like 3 times in one year. $$$ :rolleyes:

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    Mark, this poll carries as much weight as our elections. U can always lock it if u dont like the results :D

I voted yes for Criscito and Schweinsteiger.

Andrade and Knezevic will be gone next season, so Criscito will save Secco the trouble of paying for another flop.

Schweinsteiger because he is a better than average player to get on a free transfer. Not that excited about his signature, and at the wages being reported, it appears he will be brought in as a starter rather than bench player. Hopefully this means they're saving money to splash on someone else, but I doubt it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)