Books you're reading (19 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
I need a really engaging book to read, these days when I buy them none of them would actually keep me awake at night - any suggestions? There must be some common book out there that hes kept millions of people up at night ...

Jul 5, 2006
Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice i love the movie version of it, that's why i wanted to read the novel, not big differences between the novel and the movie, so i've loved the novel,too Lestat the Vampire:eyebrows:

I need a really engaging book to read, these days when I buy them none of them would actually keep me awake at night - any suggestions? There must be some common book out there that hes kept millions of people up at night ...
The Hunger Games:tup:..***..

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
ĵџvє_вãвγ;2772194 said:
indeed:D my cousin suggested me, i thought it was something! "Cigdem you gotta read,you gotta read" also bet "you'll forget vampires" but that was a joke, fuck angels!!

she is 23, not teenage ha! :/ ..***..
What's good about vampires?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
ĵџvє_вãвγ;2772194 said:
indeed:D my cousin suggested me, i thought it was something! "Cigdem you gotta read,you gotta read" also bet "you'll forget vampires" but that was a joke, fuck angels!!

she is 23, not teenage ha! :/ ..***..
oh dear lord :lol: does she still watch the Disney channel?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Finished reading Lolita by Nabokov, really mindblowing piece of art. A shame I can't find it in English/Russian in any library, would like to read it in original language.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Finished reading Lolita by Nabokov, really mindblowing piece of art. A shame I can't find it in English/Russian in any library, would like to read it in original language.
I stole that book from a book-shop like two weeks ago - I saw it and i said to myself "must be mine". Books are way too expensive in Chile, an being a philosophy student (= no money even for a pack of cigarrettes), i'm justified.

Right now reading Happy Days by Samuel Beckett

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)