Books you're reading (20 Viewers)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
It is :D. I enjoyed the fact that it's not mainly about the physical aspect of H-bonding.

P.S I miss reading history and politics books, just like the old day when I was in kuwait during high school days. For 7 years, all I have been reading is chemistry books. I enjoy it though

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
ĵџvє_вãвγ;2772369 said:
they are hot :D

actually i love the thrill about those novels, they arent masterpieces but when you read them, you wanna read more, cos' curiosity steps in! for spending time they are good..***..
You should watch "Let the right one in" then...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
A Case Of Exploding Mangoes
Moth Smoke
The Reluctant Fundamentalist
Cross
Double Cross
The Godfather : The Missing Years
The Sicilian
Veronika Wants To Die

all finished over the past 10 days or so.

Aug 1, 2003
just finished

catcher in the rye - I enjoyed it, thought it very light, probably would enjoy it more if I read it as an angry teenager

the great gatsby - I liked it simply because it was a story (especially the end bit), readable, enjoyed the language

to kill a mockingbird - fucking legendary stuff, made me laugh, made me nervous... I fell in love with scout

the sun also rises - I honestly thought this was a shit book, sorry to hemingway fans, I must've missed something

currently reading zadie smith's 'white teeth'

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
just finished

catcher in the rye - I enjoyed it, thought it very light, probably would enjoy it more if I read it as an angry teenager

the great gatsby - I liked it simply because it was a story (especially the end bit), readable, enjoyed the language

to kill a mockingbird - fucking legendary stuff, made me laugh, made me nervous... I fell in love with scout

the sun also rises - I honestly thought this was a shit book, sorry to hemingway fans, I must've missed something

currently reading zadie smith's 'white teeth'
1 & 2, on my "to read" list

3, read in secondary school as part of the syllabus. One of the better books we had, but not something I would pick for leisure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)