Books you're reading (6 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
You're such a tough guy.:lol::lol:

Did i post those messages or did Alen? You're one of those guys that get a naked pic of their bf & show it to their friends,you closet gay.
Didn't you make up those pms fag?! and that idiotic posts of yours won't change anything from the fact that you want a god damn distraction to hide that sickness of yours.

I bet you jerk at yourself every damn day of your miserable life.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Threats of physical violence, impressive. When the brain fails, the fists take over I take it?
Atonishing really your ability to ignore his previous post with that so called "threats" and making a propaganda of mine. Here's that post of his in case you really are interfering to be fair or sth.
Really? Aren't you the same guy that hates gays but is bragging how some guy wants to suck his little turtle? I'm the idiot here?

I'd like strangle you with some pork rashers & rape you in a room covered with bible scripture wallpapers.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Didn't you make up those pms fag?! and that idiotic posts of yours won't change anything from the fact that you want a god damn distraction to hide that sickness of yours.

I bet you jerk at yourself every damn day of your miserable life.
No fuckface,should i show everybody the real messages you sent me? What is sick about being gay? Try not to burn those remaining brain cells you have left.

Who the fuck jerks at themselves anyway? Do you mean jerk off?

come on it's not fair :p pick on someone your own "mental" size
I have a few drinks in my system so its not that bad.:D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Atonishing really your ability to ignore his previous post with that so called "threats" and making a propaganda of mine. Here's that post of his in case you really are interfering to be fair or sth.
Thats a sex fantasy not a threat on your well being.You know us gays are weird like that & all.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Bingo.:lol2:

He actually thinks i'll travel to jordan so his jihad mob can stone me to death.:D
Actually I was saying how much of a pussy you're that you only make as empty threats as your brain.

And don't worry there are no mob, and even if there is, they wont touch you. You're Najas(Najes) remember..:sergio:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
No fuckface,should i show everybody the real messages you sent me? What is sick about being gay? Try not to burn those remaining brain cells you have left.

Who the fuck jerks at themselves anyway? Do you mean jerk off?
ffs stop lying you peice of shit! I never sent you any fuckin' pm. And if any mod can check that weird Inbox of yours I'll be grateful.
The difference is he was obviously kidding. You were obviously not.
Yea you know how much of friends we are and all. Just cut the crap already will you

I can't stand this guy and he can't stand me either yet I don't get why the fuck he follows me to every goddamn thread other than him being a sicko. And I don't like those but maybe you do that's your own business.
Thats a sex fantasy not a threat on your well being.You know us gays are weird like that & all.
Well clearly I get pissed by that, so its either you give me a break and Fuck Off or you take responsibility for the shit you say instead of being the usual pussy you are.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Actually I was saying how much of a pussy you're that you only make as empty threats as your brain.

And don't worry there are no mob, and even if there is, they wont touch you. You're Najas(Najes) remember..:sergio:
How is it that gays are stoned & hung but morons like you that pollute human kind are allowed to walk free.Astonishing,really.

We both know there are millions of imbeciles like you that would attack & murder a person because of their sexual orientation,so don't act like a saint.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
ffs stop lying you peice of shit! I never sent you any fuckin' pm. And if any mod can check that weird Inbox of yours I'll be grateful.
I delete them here but they are all saved on my email notification.You'll get no virgins for being a filthy lying closet gay.Instead you'll be raped with lucifers pitch fork for the rest of your life.

Stop being such a coward & tell all of us why its considered a sickness to be gay?

Well clearly I get pissed by that, so its either you give me a break and Fuck Off or you take responsibility for the shit you say instead of being the usual pussy you are.
:lol: :lol:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
How is it that gays are stoned & hung but morons like you that pollute human kind are allowed to walk free.Astonishing,really.

We both know there are millions of imbeciles like you that would attack & murder a person because of their sexual orientation,so don't act like a saint.
You want me hung and stoned? and you're calling me the moron! :lol:

There you go Martin, here's a proof for you, not that you would do anything...

And just for the record, I won't do anything from the shit you said but only a moron like yourself would make false accusations like that based on shit.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I delete them here but they are all saved on my email notification.You'll get no virgins for being a filthy lying closet gay.Instead you'll be raped with lucifers pitch fork for the rest of your life.

Stop being such a coward & tell all of us why its considered a sickness to be gay?
What a fuckin' shock, you deleted them huh.. Well stop being that lying peace of shit you are already and speak the truth for once. Have you ever received a pm from me?

Although Im pretty sure you will lie as usual..

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
You want me hung and stoned? and you're calling me the moron! :lol:

There you go Martin, here's a proof for you, not that you would do anything...

And just for the record, I won't do anything from the shit you said but only a moron like yourself would make false accusations like that based on shit.
Where in that post did i say i wanted you hung & stoned or even insinuated that thought?

Talking about false accusations,have you ever come into contact with a gay man? How do you know what positions they take on,how perverse they are? How do you know all these things unless you've indulged in this sort of activity,you dirty little bacon eater.

What a fuckin' shock, you deleted them huh.. Well stop being that lying peace of shit you are already and speak the truth for once. Have you ever received a pm from me?

Although Im pretty sure you will lie as usual..
I just said i have email notifications,you pillock.That means i have copies of the messages of highly sexual content you sent me.

I've received several pm's from you & you know it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)