Books you're reading (14 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I suppose to like it? :D

It's not bad, it's pretty nice to learn how things work, the only thing killing me is historical parts I mean on some of theories from Russou, Montesqie etc. I'm not saying that they are bad or boring but the writer of the book just brought too many theories which he say are tottaly irrelevant. I just hope I'm gonna pass this exam!

Buy on AliExpress.com

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
lol yes you must like it i hear it makes it easier to pass.

I actually found Montesquieu much more easier to understand than some of the other writers...and some of the chapters are ofcourse more interesting than others but its a little daunting sometimes when you have to piece together an essay or at least thats happened to me sometimes....my professor scared me before we went off to break when she said that this is the subject that is the most difficult to pass.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I agree on Montesquieu (damn guy have so difficult name to spell :D) his theories are easiest to understand and are probably the best.

I also agree that Constitutional law is pretty hard, but still I don't consider it most difficult even it should be IMO. Here on my college everything depends on professor, I had problems with some easy and mostly unimportant subjects (uninmportant for law) because proffesor was making it difficult.

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
So far my best grades have been in CL and I find it easy to read but really stupid to write sometimes...its also one of the easier subjects to discuss as its not so heavily entrenched in principles thats got to be regurgitated like Crim or perhaps Contract...I'm sorry you had some problems with your professor..I'm currently facing the same scenario who's making one of the other topics a pain in the ass and its one of the mandatory ones..and shes just slaughtering it. *is very frustrated about it*

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
got mario puzo's the last don as part of my christmas(actually got 5 books) and am defo looking forward to reading that

just read "seven anchient wonders" by mathew riley and all i can say is its a bit like the A-team meets indiana jones in teh elague of nations. a very enjoyable romp with a rag-tag bunch of soldiers trying to beat rival american and european teams to find the 7 wonders of teh anchient world and unearth a golden capstone that once sat atop the great pyramid.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i just finished reading the godfathers revenge

its mario puzo's classic taken over by mark winegardner, its a great book, and its just like the movies.

i havent read a book in more than 10 yrs so i deserve to tell everyone to read it

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
i just finished reading the godfathers revenge

its mario puzo's classic taken over by mark winegardner, its a great book, and its just like the movies.

i havent read a book in more than 10 yrs so i deserve to tell everyone to read it
Read that too, but it definitely isn't up to Puzo's standards.

For any Puzo fans, i'd reccomend 'the sicillian'.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Read that too, but it definitely isn't up to Puzo's standards.

For any Puzo fans, i'd reccomend 'the sicillian'.
excellent book, like i said i read that and then the godfather so i am really looking forward to reading the last don

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I just finished reading 'Ajax, Barcelona, Cruyff' by Barend and Van Dorp. It is a series of interviews with Cruyff over about 30 years to mark his 50th birthday. It was a decent read.

Also read 'The Don' by Willie Miller, which told me very little that I didn't already know.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
guys has any one read a book called " la squadra" by marcello lippi? i hope there is an english version of the book as i dont know italian. would love to read a book bout him at some point soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)