Books you're reading (11 Viewers)

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
Fliakis said:
yeah, glaswegian is just terrible :toast:

shame on you Fliakis:cry:

I feel so betrayed:tdown:

after all we've been through together...and now it all comes out

I wish I hadn't come back, I could have died in ignorance...

...where's that Buckie bottle I was keeping for a rainy day

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
Fliakis said:
the scottish accent is the best in the world :toast:

aahh, missed this bit...all okay again mate:agree:

...but what you doin' talking to those edinburgers?

Keep your hands in your pockets just in case man:D

only kidding Bozi

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Im reading a book called ''Calcio'' by John foot. -The history of Italian football.

This book is quality, just cant seem to put it down. Im reading it whilst having a turnout in the toilet, reading it whilst i watch serie A. The heck.........Even when im having sex.

Grab yourselfs a copy.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
GepLovesJenna said:
Im reading a book called ''Calcio'' by John foot. -The history of Italian football.

This book is quality, just cant seem to put it down. Im reading it whilst having a turnout in the toilet, reading it whilst i watch serie A. The heck.........Even when im having sex.

Grab yourselfs a copy.
In all honesty, I was expecting something like Penthouse Forum. :D

Jan 7, 2004
dear calcio forum
so I went to the stadium and here i see this girl dressed in a short mini skirt with double d's cheering for the same team as me. the team scored and while we were celebrating our eyes locked and lets just say my team wasnt the only one who scored.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Don Bes said:
dear calcio forum
so I went to the stadium and here i see this girl dressed in a short mini skirt with double d's cheering for the same team as me. the team scored and while we were celebrating our eyes locked and lets just say my team wasnt the only one who scored.
:howler:

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Nick Hornby - Fever Pitch

Another book about football and being a fan. Hornby expresses his love to Arsenal beginning in his childhood in 1968 when his Dad first took him to Highbury. We get to know many facts about the author's life and its connection to football until 1990. Hornby points out perfectly how you feel as a supporter of a club, some of us more and some less.

sagerj

Dec 20, 2006
I just finished reading A Season With Verona by Tim Parks. I know it's not Juve and it's not very Juve friendly, however it was interesting to see how someone who follows their team gets to spend an entire year going to home and away matches and meeting their players.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006

Grab yourselfs a copy.
i saw that in waterstones, its well expensive like £15.00

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005

Grab yourselfs a copy.
I just finished reading A Season With Verona by Tim Parks. I know it's not Juve and it's not very Juve friendly, however it was interesting to see how someone who follows their team gets to spend an entire year going to home and away matches and meeting their players.
both are supposed to be excellent books am trying to find the time to pick them up. still to start McRae's battalion which is a book about the excellent hearts team who signed up en-mass to go fight in the first world war while top of the league and unbeaten. unfortunately, most of them died in battle and there is a shrine to them in edinburgh and also in france. well worth a read, even if you have no regard for scottish football

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
both are supposed to be excellent books am trying to find the time to pick them up. still to start McRae's battalion which is a book about the excellent hearts team who signed up en-mass to go fight in the first world war while top of the league and unbeaten. unfortunately, most of them died in battle and there is a shrine to them in edinburgh and also in france. well worth a read, even if you have no regard for scottish football

bozi is that the same hearts i know of???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)