Books you're reading (9 Viewers)

Picciottu

Sep 18, 2006
Betrand Russell - What i believe. He makes you think about everything, if you agree with him or not, he raises the big fundemental issues of life, so that you cant ignore them.

Michel Houellebecq - The possibilty of an Island. Im half way through, fantastic as usuall, it's funny how manic depression can be so funny. Again he confront's the important issues of life.

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
Enemy of the People, by Ibsen. I loved it, which is saying something for a play. And I'd highly recommend it for anyone who hasn't read it already sometime between high school and college graduation.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Wraith said:
Enemy of the People, by Ibsen. I loved it, which is saying something for a play. And I'd highly recommend it for anyone who hasn't read it already sometime between high school and college graduation.

great piece, i also saw an amazing adaptation some years ago loved it

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
I read a book called The River of Time, talks about the universe and how time began and such physiological and astronomical things, it's interesting because the author, called Igor D.Novikov, describes the process of trying to reach how time began and how the fact that time can be slowed done, going into black holes and such, i love it

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
I have readed the different books of Dan Brown and was very impressed and read them very fast. The Film of the Da Vinci Code sucks in front of the book. Finished to read the Book "The Dante Club"-its not really interested written but its nice to read if u know La Divina Commedia of Dante Allighieri. Now i'm reading Cosa Nostra...very interesting because i'm a sicilian. :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)