Books you're reading (28 Viewers)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
just read Death in Venice by Mann, excellent short story! a little worrying since I'm technically an artist myself, so i can sympathize with the main character

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
I've been reading Cortázar and Borges a lot. Bestiario, Rayuela, and some others by Julio and El Aleph by Jorge Luis

just read Death in Venice by Mann, excellent short story! a little worrying since I'm technically an artist myself, so i can sympathize with the main character
AMAZING writter :tup:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Indignation by Philip Roth. He's one of the best authors in the world, but I'm fed up with novels about the Jewish identity :D.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
The Trial (Kafka), The Collected Stories of Franz Kafka, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (Carroll - I read it in one sitting extremely stoned... loved it), and right now I'm reading The Tales of Edgar Allen Poe.

All great books that I would recommend... although everyone's tastes are different.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'm in the process of reading "The Corporation" written by Canadian legal scholar Joel Bakkan. Interesting read, it shows how cold, cruel and immoral the big corporations really are.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
bad case of ADD?
:lol:

Not personally, but some of my friends found it a tad slow, to say the least. It's probably not a movie you want to be ripping 5 or 6 bongs beforehand...

I watched it a couple times 4-5 years ago, and thought it was great, definitely highly informative. I'm sure Fred won't have a problem with it either, he seems like a bright lad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)