Bojinov or Palladino (3 Viewers)

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Black&White. said:
Say that it's very sad. In some way you said that Juve (after Del Piero era) will have just average players.
I would say Bojinov.

When the sad day comes & Ale retires, do not lose faith my bianconeri brothers (& sisters). We have lost great players & club legends before, Scirea, Vialli, Charles, Sivori, Baggio, Ferrara. His retirement will only serve to increase his legend, but we will continue, we will live on, more players will come, Ale will never be forgotten, but life - even in black & white - goes on. This is not meant to diminish the legend our wonderful capitano has carved for himself, merely a nod to the size, heritage & history that is JUVENTUS FC

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
JuveAdam said:
I would say Bojinov.

When the sad day comes & Ale retires, do not lose faith my bianconeri brothers (& sisters). We have lost great players & club legends before, Scirea, Vialli, Charles, Sivori, Baggio, Ferrara. His retirement will only serve to increase his legend, but we will continue, we will live on, more players will come, Ale will never be forgotten, but life - even in black & white - goes on. This is not meant to diminish the legend our wonderful capitano has carved for himself, merely a nod to the size, heritage & history that is JUVENTUS FC
ale is the best of the lot though

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Andy said:
Bojinov by far... I don't have a clue why some people are becoming so obcessed with Palladino.
Exactly. It's not like any of y'all actually saw him in action a whole lot. Anyway, we have both so no need to chose. Bojinov.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Its too early to tell....

I saw what Boji did at Lecce a few years back, and I also saw what he didn't do last year for Fiorentina

Palla needs a chance....I think we'll see him at his best for Juve, unlike being bounced around in the loan deals from the past

btw- BOTH are a better option than Zalayeta !!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Shyne said:
Even b4 he was with Juve, Bojinov was a more proven player. However, Palladino, through loans and injury's, etc, hasn't showed what he is fully capable of. There both very good players.

:agree:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
this is a tough one to be honest i think both of them are great prospects for the future. i think the future juventus depends on pallidino ( who i strongly believe to be the next del piero), bojinov ( a very talented player), guzman, and paro. i would be reallly happy if we manage to get rossi from man utd the guy is a superb player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)