Bojinov or Palladino (1 Viewer)

Aug 25, 2006
Palladino does seem to have Alex qualities, but there will only be ONE ALEX...and Valeri is Unique ...and Trez is a different kind of player...Question is can we keep either of the Youthful talents when we reach Serie A???

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Even b4 he was with Juve, Bojinov was a more proven player. However, Palladino, through loans and injury's, etc, hasn't showed what he is fully capable of. There both very good players.

beto'92

Jul 20, 2006
Bojinov is the better player but with some work and timing pallandino will be the next ale and we havnt yet seen all he has got. I think hes tallented and we will see that in a matter of time.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
i dont see Bojinov as the next Trezeguet cause they are different players. Trezeguet is a box striker i.e. he waits untill the ball comes to him. Bojinov goes for the ball and tries to play it around

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
Bojinov any day ... he's got it all.. he just needs time to prove himself. Palladino isnt bad at all .. but he is more of an 'inside the box' kind of player.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
everyone is saying Bojinov easily but Palladino didnt get his chance yet.Other than a few minutes
I will make my choice when palladino gets a start.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)