Bojinov or Palladino (2 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Well Bojinov got his chance and started a game already.Waiting for Palladino to establish his footing on the team and force his selection by putting in the good performances when hes subbed in.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
ahmedz said:
of course bojinov
there will NEVER be another ADP
Spot on. There's no player that will score 199 goals (+) for us ever again!

Our club will be led by great men in the future I am sure of this but none greater than Alessandro Del Piero!!

Here's to you Alex! Grande capitano de la Juve! :pint:

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
There never will be another Alex, not only cause of his talent, but he's been our symbol in one of the most significant eras in Juve, he's won everything there's to win, and he's there to help lead the path out of Serie B. I do like Palla, and I hope he is given an time and opportunity to show his talent, and hopefully be there to take over the mantle from Del Piero, but he won't be a Del Piero v2. (That's as absurd as saying that Alex was Baggio v2). But that's all supposition, so:

bojinov

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Bojinov as he is a goalscorer and can set up. He is an all rounder.
I havent seen enough of Palladino to say if he is good or not.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
both are the future. Palladino is a player who will take over del piero when the time comes. bojinov isnt a target man but plays like one. he scores a lot so i think he and palladino could form a good partnership upfront in the future. And considering trez isnt 100% confirmed to stay at the club, maybe Bojinov will get his chances sooner rather than later in terms of being a starter.

Maybe Guzman should be added into this list...if given a chance, he has very good potential to do well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)