bojinov in mutu out (1 Viewer)

Snitch

May 13, 2006
To Dreamer30 i koss ние сме Номер 1 але але :)
As Bulgarian i would be happy if Bojinov goes to Juve , but i must say that in that moment he is just a media darling and his haircut is the most important thing in his life.BUT if he trains hard and plays more often he will rise to be a very good player!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

icaka

May 15, 2005
Well as a BULGARIAN and fan of JUVENTUS I would be extremely happy to see the most promising bulgarian player and one of the best talents in the world in my favourite club.He is just 19 and it's normal to try to maintain some image.Many bulgarians don't like him because he goes out with a young famous singer who is not highly rated in our country because of the genre of her music.I think that is not important at all.That's his personal life and he has the right to choose how to live it.Snitch says he pays attention on his haircut.Well I think everybody does it.Beckham,Totti,Ballack,Ljungberg in the past and many other great players.Bojinov deserves a chance to prove his skills and Juventus is the best place where he can develop and become a great player with whom Bulgaria to be proud just like Hristo Stoichkov.Give him a chance!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
With Capello going to Madrid, it is very probably he'll take Zlatan with him. I expect Mutu to stay and Bojinov to arrive.

shinamania

Dec 16, 2003
i will prefer that mutu stays cos he is really a part of this team considering the things we sis for him when his career was going to tatters .as for bojinov we could still get hi cos it will add to our number of strikers in th seria B cos the likes of zlatan,trezeguet and zalayeta wlll surely leave if we dget the axe so we need a number of good strikers and bojinov is not far off. so lerts keep mutu and get bojinov.

Mauro16

The Conformer
May 12, 2006
Bojinov is young, underrated, underplayed and has a lot of potential. Mutu is ageing and hasn't really been setting the world alight with us.

Don't get me wrong, I like Mutu very much. I just see this as a beneficial deal for the club.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Mauro16 said:
Bojinov is young, underrated, underplayed and has a lot of potential. Mutu is ageing and hasn't really been setting the world alight with us.

Don't get me wrong, I like Mutu very much. I just see this as a beneficial deal for the club.
I wouldn't mind, but I wish the deal would include Pazzini

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
axlrose85 said:
keep mutu.but would mutu want to be kept in serie B or serie C?i doubt that very much.

he said that he would and that he feels an obligation in front of the club that helped in his crisis perios and saved his carier,
i doubt that Bojinov would have more motives to play in serie B than Mutu:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)