bojinov in mutu out (9 Viewers)

Apr 29, 2006
There is only one reason I see to get Bojinov and that is Seria B/C1.
I am Bulgarian and I know this forward very well, but currently he is developing his ass-spanking skills and could not be regarded as a Seria A player. It is not Toni that took him to the bench at Fiorentina - it is HIMSELF.
Even in the Bulgarian national team, where he is favourite player of the coach he is not always at the starting eleven and if, is substituted around 30-45 min.
Bojinov has one positive side - he is YOUNG. If we take him at Juve and teach him at Seria B, as a deal for his loyalty - he could become one of the furious strikers in the future. He has very good balance and is very strong, but needs techique and finishing skills.
Currently he is training with PFC Levski Sofia(which by the way are considered the Best in Bulgaria and threw out Udinese in the last UEFA Championship) and it could be said that his form is getting better. But in order to become a real Seria A Top Goalscorer, he needs to be BANNED from BULGARIA.
Otherwise he is likely to finish spanking CHALGA(popular bulgarian folk) Singers and another 'madames' and will NEVER SCORE A GOAL, even in Seria C2.

And about MUTU, if he leaves Juve, after we took him from his drug addictness I hope he will brake his leg next season and will Just sniff for the rest of his life.
People must repay the trust given to them.
:pint: :pint: :pint:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
koss said:
There is only one reason I see to get Bojinov and that is Seria B/C1.
I am Bulgarian and I know this forward very well, but currently he is developing his ass-spanking skills and could not be regarded as a Seria A player. It is not Toni that took him to the bench at Fiorentina - it is HIMSELF.
Even in the Bulgarian national team, where he is favourite player of the coach he is not always at the starting eleven and if, is substituted around 30-45 min.
Bojinov has one positive side - he is YOUNG. If we take him at Juve and teach him at Seria B, as a deal for his loyalty - he could become one of the furious strikers in the future. He has very good balance and is very strong, but needs techique and finishing skills.
Currently he is training with PFC Levski Sofia(which by the way are considered the Best in Bulgaria and threw out Udinese in the last UEFA Championship) and it could be said that his form is getting better. But in order to become a real Seria A Top Goalscorer, he needs to be BANNED from BULGARIA.
Otherwise he is likely to finish spanking CHALGA(popular bulgarian folk) Singers and another 'madames' and will NEVER SCORE A GOAL, even in Seria C2.

And about MUTU, if he leaves Juve, after we took him from his drug addictness I hope he will brake his leg next season and will Just sniff for the rest of his life.
People must repay the trust given to them.
:pint: :pint: :pint:

i think he is a serie A player. 6 goals, 12 starts. their are alot worse serie A players then him. i think he has shown this year that he has the potential to be a solid player.

Apr 29, 2006
Maybe Bojinov is a Seria A player, but I would prefer to see him at Inter, instead @ JUVE. Anyhow if we get relegated we got this option only, as Mutu will be happy to stay at Juve only with his current Salary, which is not realsitic.
Actually if Bojinov is an honorable man, he will come to Juve, sign for less money the first season and proove me wrong, but as I know his way of thinking this will happen only if they refuse to sign him in China or USA.
This boy has a lot to provide to Juve to grand himself a place at starting eleven, but a long-term contract and Juventus back in Seria A in a year(or two) could turn a Win-Win situation both for Juve and Bulgarian Soccer.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Morra10 said:
i think he is a serie A player. 6 goals, 12 starts. their are alot worse serie A players then him. i think he has shown this year that he has the potential to be a solid player.
Not at Juve Seri-A yet i think..

Dreamer30

Jan 5, 2006
I`m really happy to see Bojinov signing for Juve. In my opinion he`s the best bulgarian player at this moment ...and I think you all have seen his real abilities when he was playing at Lecce . In Fiorentina he just had really bad luck.. In his first ma4 in the starting eleven ( the game was Fiorentina-Udinese) he had scored and after that he was substituted because of injury , which kept him out of action for nearly 3 months.....On the other hand I`m delighted of the opportunity to see my countryman wearing the black-white shirt.. I wish this would be the beggining of the era for Juve.

Apr 29, 2006
Actually he just gave a press-conference in Hilton Sofia, stating that he is not in a hurry to sign with Juventus and is expecting other offers from Clubs playing in CL. HE said he is interested in playing in Germany and England as well, otherwise it is likely to fulfill his contract with Fiorentiona. He said that his decision will come when the transfer market is open (1st July) and that he will reconsider other options with Fiorentionas Manager...
www.topsport.bg - but it is in Bulgarian :)

Dreamer30

Jan 5, 2006
We`ll If Bojinov sees the option of playing for the greatest club in the world as a last variant ,then don`t even deserve to wear the sacral black-white. In this moment the club needs more than ever players dedicated to the cause .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)