bojinov in mutu out (3 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Mauro16 said:
Bojinov is young, underrated, underplayed and has a lot of potential. Mutu is ageing and hasn't really been setting the world alight with us.

Don't get me wrong, I like Mutu very much. I just see this as a beneficial deal for the club.
you have a point :agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Con il Mondiale che ormai sta quasi per concludersi, il calciomercato sta entrando nel vivo.

Nelle ultime ore si stanno definendo degli affari importanti. La Fiorentina è ad un passo da Adrian Mutu. Prandeli ha chiesto il rumeno come rinforzo per l'attacco e la squadra toscana lo bloccherà con un contratto di 4 anni da 1,5 milioni di euro a stagione.

La Juve lascerà andare via il guiiocatore in cambio di 6 milioni di euro più il prestito di Valery Bojinov. Oggi Corvino e Secco riparleranno di questa trattativa.

sports.it

I cant believe this is really going to happend :cry:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Secco said today he'll talk with Fiorentina tomorrow.

Fiorentina are in the deep sea of sh*t like us and Mutu will accept going there? Yeah serie B is better than C.(like we're really going there).

Mutu for Bojinov(definitive) and 7m € would be ideal. :tup:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
mark77 said:
Secco said today he'll talk with Fiorentina tomorrow.

Fiorentina are in the deep sea of sh*t like us and Mutu will accept going there? Yeah serie B is better than C.(like we're really going there).

Mutu for Bojinov(definitive) and 7m € would be ideal. :tup:

Are you sure the deal includes Bojinov and it wont be a straigh cash for Mutu transfer??

acedriver

Jan 23, 2004
Mutu out, Bojinov in
Friday 7 July, 2006

Juventus’ Adrian Mutu and Valeri Bojinov of Fiorentina are on the verge of officially swapping clubs.

The deal has been in the pipeline for some weeks and it is understood that an agreement has finally been reached.

Mutu, a Romanian international, will join the Stadio Franchi outfit in a move which will see Juve net almost £6m and the young striker in exchange.

Mutu, who was signed by Juventus on a free in January 2005 after he was sacked by Chelsea, has been specifically requested by boss Cesare Prandelli who coached him with success at Parma.

The Turin giants have agreed to accept Bojinov as part of the transfer given their new youth policy.

With the outfit facing the threat of Serie B football next term, the club are hoping to instantly win back promotion with a mix of quality youngsters and experienced stars such as Alex Del Piero and Fabio Cannavaro.

Bojinov, the youngest player to ever appear in Serie A at the age of 15, has been keen on an exit after failing to convince Prandelli of his capabilities.

Although he was signed for a massive £11m from Lecce in January 2005, the Bulgarian has been a disappointment in Tuscany.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul7e.html

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Bojinov has a rocket of a left foot. And were starting a youth system. I love Adrian but were focusing on the new era under Deschamps????

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
mu2222222 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: noooooooooooooo the man who usually scored juve's 2nd goals :cry: :cry: :cry:

forza mu2 i'll miss you, im sorry we didnt get the best out of u leaving u on the wing, but u can beat crapello for that, i will always welcome u back with open arms.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Mutu keen on moving to Fiorentina

Torino - Adrian Mutu, the Romanian playmaker of Juventus Torino, is very likely to play next season for AC Fiorentina. Eagerly wanted by Cesare Prandelli for some time now, Mutu is said to have already agreed with the move.

According to the Italian daily newspaper “Corriere dello Sport”, the Romanian player will sign a five year contract and will earn EUR 1,5 Mil per season, EUR 500.000 less than at Juventus. In exchange for Mutu, besides receiving EUR 7.5 Mil Juve are interested in taking co-ownership of Fiorentina youngster Valeri Bojinov.

With Juventus on the brink of beeing demoted and heavily finned after the scandal that also involved clubs like Lazio an AC Milan, and after coach Fabo Capello moved to Real Madrid, al the big names at Juventus are looking for options for the next season.

Adrian Mutu who also stirred the interest of German champions Bayern Munchen and Turkish side Fenerbahce, is said to look forward to rejoin his team-mate from the national team Bogdan Lobont at Fiorentina, as well as Cesare Prandelli, the man who coached him at Parma and launched him as a big player in Europe.

After a modest performance in the last season AC Fiorentina is hoping to strengthen it’s team after bringing Mutu and Blasi form Juventus and keeping striker Luca Toni. Adrian Mutu, 26 years old, was signed by Juventus Torino as a free player after he was sacked by Chelsea for using cocaine. Mutu has also played in Italy for AC Parma and Verona and is one of the key players of the Romanian National team.

http://www.nineoclock.ro/index.php?page=detalii&categorie=sports&id=20060706-15583

-----------------------------------

Well, a very stupid move by our new management IMO...

The man deserved better treatment and deserved more than COOWNERSHIP of an unproved immature player and alittle amount of money...

Good Luck, Mutu...

I hope you'll find a club which appreciates you...

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
let me see if I get this, We are giving away Mutu, for money, but we are getting Bolinov, only on loan!!???

yeah, great deal... :rolleyes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)