bojinov in mutu out (4 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i would love to see Mutu stay and play upfront for us, he had a decent season but was wasted on the wing.

However, a deal involving Pazzini would be interesting, we need more young italians!

May 20, 2006
I follow Bojinov closer than u due to geographical reasons.... he hasnt missed a tv show here, gives 1000 interviews between breakfast and lunch, talks about ... how great it would be for him to change the environment ...viola doesnt suit him... he should move in order to develop his amazing skills and blah and blah and blah....he is a wank :)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
i like bojinov's style and he played good for fiorentina this past year. he is young with alot of talent. i still remember the great goal he scored this year but i cant remember what game it was in. i wouldnt want to lose mutu though....

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
ßömßärdîër said:
Hey, at least we won ours without help, ohh, and how many CL titles do you have, right, shut up.

we have 2 and we have been in 7 championships......thanks for asking... and we innocent until proven guilty. if u want to stand here and campare bayern to juve with the squads they have now be my guest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)