Board & Management (37 Viewers)

Apr 9, 2015
Wtf is this? Some sort of eurovision point scoring? Besides how did they justify the initial -15?? Again another reason why elkunt is a pussy for not fighting this ridiculous penalty
In Dutch law a new director is liable/responsible for old errors. I think in Italy it is the same. So a new director can be found guilty for something the old director did. The rate is that you have to solve problems, otherwise you can just pick a new director and go on like nothing happened with the next one.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
In Dutch law a new director is liable/responsible for old errors. I think in Italy it is the same. So a new director can be found guilty for something the old director did. The rate is that you have to solve problems, otherwise you can just pick a new director and go on like nothing happened with the next one.
How can a sporting court decide that??

If that's the case I'd go hellbent on the shit gravina got up to at castel di sangro

Strickland

May 17, 2019
So in the end theres no distortion in the sporting competition that had to be corrected with a point penalty. Just wrongful actions of the members of the board. This is completely opposite to the original reasoning for the -15 penalty, but this was to be expected, they know they cant convincingly link plusvalenza to sporting advantage.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Just get it done, I’m tired of all this bullshit. No CL, Allegri out, a purge in the squad and start building towards the future. A good year in EL might benefit a less experienced coach + squad
You mean no europe all together for at least a year and we still have a pussy for an owner

- - - Updated - - -

So in the end theres no distortion in the sporting competition that had to be corrected with a point penalty. Just wrongful actions of the members of the board. This is completely opposite to the original reasoning for the -15 penalty, but this was to be expected, they know they cant convincingly link plusvalenza to sporting advantage.
And elkunt took it up the arse :lol: pathetic

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
It is 2006 all over again. It’s put down to sporting fairness/fraud, the kind of terminology you may use for feigning injury or wasting time.

A clearance of the board and key personnel, no public interviews or clarity on the process making it look on the surface as if they are guilty of crimes we are never informed of.

Ultimately the players and the fans are the ones punished, so we can’t blame players for not wanting to stick around and pay for the consequences of the tools upstairs and we likely lose another chunk of the already disillusioned fanbase.

Those still here are clinging to the hope of a reset and that we will recover as we did eventually 5 years on from the previous fiasco. Yet another shitstorm for us to endure for following a spineless ownership.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
the irony is that nothing illegal has been done, there is no objective price list for footballers, the club had audited financial reports, the contracts with other clubs were legit, so there's nothing to fix

also the objective responsibilities usually apply when the new managers are actually able to fix the irregularities made by their predecessors. in that case, arrivabene couldn't fix anything as the contracts were legit (every federation accepted those contracts) and the reports were audited

it's still the biggest joke of any sports trial that i've ever seen, pure political witch hunt straight from the '50s communist block

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
Taking the plea bargain is an advantage in term of sporting area.
it's bad for marketing though as we are guilty for plusvalenza case that originally didn't break any rule and had nothing to do with sporting advantage, even if Juve's share on the market.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5,973
    I’ll wait until a few months later when some corrupt governing body decides to reopen for a new arbitrary set of punishments

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    -10 points and 780k € fine official, management won't appeal on this.we are waiting for uefa...
    And UEFA now excludes us from EL/Conference. Next season we start afresh, finally the uncertainty won't be an excuse anymore. It's true it will cost a lot but at least you can start from scratch, otherwise the agony would continue and there's always a risk of bleeding out when it's extended to 2-3 years. The prosecution could afford it, the club simply couldn't.

Now let's hope the club finds a common ground with Allegri and they save up something when releasing him. Giuntoli + a new coach and we might actually retain all of our stars and go back to being competitive as soon us the new season starts.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
    I guess now it's a good thing that we qualified for the conference league.

If UEFA decides to ban us for 1 year it's way better to lose our spot for that tinpot competition than to lose a UCL spot next season.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    I guess now it's a good thing that we qualified for the conference league.

If UEFA decides to ban us for 1 year it's way better to lose our spot for that tinpot competition than to lose a UCL spot next season.
    That was the goal from the very beginning. The club wouldn't agree on the capital gains penalty but they knew the sanctions were coming for salaries case.
    It's worth mentioning that it's over but only on the sporting level. The criminal Prisma investigations is scheduled for October I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 22)