Board & Management (54 Viewers)

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
With the penalty we had a chance to get into Europe, even CL with 3 wins but we fucked it up against a team that barely stayed in the league. We stuck with this grinning idiot with no improvement whatsoever and a list of negative records. The fundamental failing is with Juventus because football is entertainment, but the club give us diarrhea and think that the fans will accept it blindly.

Serious clubs don't pay a ton of money to a clown and let them piss about for 2 seasons. Liverpool had a shit season but you just know they'll fix up for next year. Juventus are like Spurs, a joke club with oblivious owners and no real aspirations given that we keep this shit manager.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
The fact that the management have the arrogance to think us fans will stick by them through thick and thin thus doing nothing to defend the club or even respecting our love for it. Nah its enough for me, they've tested my patience long enough, we don't owe the management jack shit and yet they think we are stupid enough to want to pay 100-200+ euros each time to watch this shit show? No thanks.
:allegri:
what and where did he post?

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I can't believe Allegri broke Badass. Dude quit Juve after 30 years. I need to tweet Elkann. This ain't right.
I kept telling him that putting the cross over Elkann's face cancelled out the jinx. I never even considered that it would actually bounce it back onto Badass.

He jinxed himself out of Juve fandom. All because he doesn't understand what a double negative is

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
am I the only one boiling from anger? I want to turn into serial killer reading the comments from the Inter, Milan and Napoli fans...

IDIOTS

I WISH this happens to their clubs soon but worse oh man I'll laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

So what now? We wait for motivations then appeal?
This time CONI will turn everything down and confirm the penalty. They had the chance and didn't do shit.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
am I the only one boiling from anger? I want to turn into serial killer reading the comments from the Inter, Milan and Napoli fans...

IDIOTS

I WISH this happens to their clubs soon but worse oh man I'll laugh.
Why read? "Dogs can dance over the corpses of lions. But dogs remain dogs, while lions are lions" - Sturraro

mondo1

May 14, 2006
So what now? We wait for motivations then appeal?
Our management will accept the verdict and confirm Allgeri for next year.

We will get another 12 points deducted for the salary thing and be banned by uefa for 2 years.

We should have asked for a plea bargain. There was no was out for us from the very beginning

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)