Board & Management (25 Viewers)

SaJuve

Apr 1, 2022
The reasons from CONI do not give room for high hopes, a new appeal by Juventus to the CONI Guarantee College against a new motivated penalty by the Federal Court of Appeal would be rejected. The league standings will be rewritten with Juve not being in Europe and the salary maneuver case still pending.(@mirkonicolino)
What do they really have about the salary case??

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
and next season we will still be out cause of next judgement.
At this point I'd rather for them to give us the - for next season as fast as possible so they can't fuck us over again.
It's idiotic but if we didn't feck over after they gave our -15 back and kept winning we would've still had some chances to be top 4 but now it will be close to impossible

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
At this point I'd rather for them to give us the - for next season as fast as possible so they can't fuck us over again.
It's idiotic but if we didn't feck over after they gave our -15 back and kept winning we would've still had some chances to be top 4 but now it will be close to impossible
As if Uefa will allow us in Europe next season unless we appeal to the court of arbitration for sports.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Still looking forward to them explaining how we receiced a sporting advantage from plusvalenza practices and exactly how many points should be deducted to restore the balance. Should be a fun read, theres a reason why they included absolutely nothing on this in the first sentence.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Still looking forward to them explaining how we receiced a sporting advantage from plusvalenza practices and exactly how many points should be deducted to restore the balance. Should be a fun read, theres a reason why they included absolutely nothing on this in the first sentence.
This is what annoys me. Is to what degree was there a sporting advantage? I mean its just logic, I thought this transfermarkt argument was thrown out twice already?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
They will get us whichever way. If after -15 we still finish top 4 then the salary case would be used.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Id rather we just stuck a middle finger to the FIGC, take these kangaroo fuckers to a European court of law, announce the Super league. big fuck you to everyone.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
They can fuck us whenever they want. That's the point. Tired of seeing us play in a fucking league that doesn't even want us.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
And people are surprised at this kind of verdict…. This is just the process. It was clear that CONI and FIGC were in cahoots due to how long it took to reach the appeal verdict. To get any kind of justice we need to go to the international levels

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Honestly time to see about joining the French league. Give psg some competition, let Serie A keep self sabotaging until it's on par with the Dutch league and all the best players are gone by the time they're 23

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)