Board & Management (62 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
fuck serie Ass, fuck Elkann, fuck everyone who fucked this club over once again.

- - - Updated - - -

after the new sentence we can go back and appeal to Coni again
no we can't and thats the fucked up thing about it

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly time to see about joining the French league. Give psg some competition, let Serie A keep self sabotaging until it's on par with the Dutch league and all the best players are gone by the time they're 23
Dutch league is better than serie Ass

- - - Updated - - -

Winning the Europa league is pointless, Uefa now have their excuse to fuck us. Bullshit how this Article 4 still stands. TAR won't be able to reverse the point deductions. I fucking hope everyone in the FIGC and UEFA die a fucking slow and painful death rotting in ditch

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
fuck serie Ass, fuck Elkann, fuck everyone who fucked this club over once again.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Winning the Europa league is pointless, Uefa now have their excuse to fuck us. Bullshit how this Article 4 still stands. TAR won't be able to reverse the point deductions. I fucking hope everyone in the FIGC and UEFA die a fucking slow and painful death rotting in ditch
No. Not yet.

Give it 10 years though. 5 without us.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Id rather we just stuck a middle finger to the FIGC, take these kangaroo fuckers to a European court of law, announce the Super league. big fuck you to everyone.
That would really say fuk you Italy! Let's see how well serie does without Juve. Though we could be from lack of money a bottom dweller (hopefully not long) great competition every match. What fan wouldn't want to see the best teams Europe can offer week-in-week-out go up against each other. Some massive $$$ TV deal I would imagine could be had. EPL got a great deal from the US but I would rather see MU, ManC etc etc play RM, PSG, Juve etc etc than going up against Nott Forest, Leeds, etc etc.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
That would really say fuk you Italy! Let's see how well serie does without Juve. Though we could be from lack of money a bottom dweller (hopefully not long) great competition every match. What fan wouldn't want to see these top at it. Some massive $$$ TV deal I would imagine could be had. EPL got a great deal from the US but I would rather see MU, ManC play RM, PSG, Juve etc etc play each other than going up against Nott Forest, Leeds, etc etc.
Id rather just move to France, it may be a farmers league now but add Juve to that and suddenly its a much more marketable product than a league defined in the fucking court room of anti Juventino fans.

I mean the Scudetto trophy in itself looks fucking shit. The sort of shit you'd put your flowers in at home.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Why Tar won't reverse the points penalty?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Why Tar won't reverse the points penalty?
It's a civil court, as I've highlighted from day 1, the civil court can't reverse any sporting penalties, at best we may get financial compensation but by then the damage is already done and John Elkann will hire some shit ass lawyers from Wish again.

But seriously we should just skip these Italian courts, go straight to the fucking top.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So these fuckers really want to do it again, eh? Well in that case the only thing to do is fight with anything even if it leads to mutually assured destruction. I wouldn't care.
Their objective is to have Juventus out of Europe for next season (and maybe even beyond) and they won’t stop until it’s 100% confirmed.

It is what it is. We just happen to be in a disgustingly corrupt and pathetic country that hates success. Either we accept the punishment, sue these fucks or look to move to another league.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juventus hope to appeal the next verdict too, potentially delaying the whole situation until the nine-point penalty is applied to the 2023-24 season rather than 2022-23.

I think that this is what will eventually happen.
But if it does, UEFA will ban us for next year and we'll be double fucked :wallbang:
Of course it will happen. We will not be playing in Europe next season.

But then we’ll also have to deal with the much more serious charges of the salary manipulation/manoeuvre which we have much less grounds to appeal on. So there’s probably another 15-20 point penalty there and probably another European ban.

In short, our short-medium term future is looking very bleak.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I repeat, whatever sentence we receive now CANNOT be appealed to the Coni. Article 4 remains, somehow they've managed to stretch a 75 page document talking about the use of transfermarkt as the measurement of play values.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Of course it will happen. We will not be playing in Europe next season at a minimum.

But then we’ll also have to deal with the much more serious charges of the salary manipulation/manoeuvre which we have much less grounds to appeal on. So there’s probably another 15-20 point penalty there and probably another further European ban.

In short, our short-medium term future is looking very bleak.
The uncertainty is the worst.

You just don't know what happens and when it happens. You have that shit hovering over the club all season, no doubt it takes it's toll on the players heads.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
they mention transfermarkt 7 times. :sergio:
any decent lawyer should shred such an argumentation into small pieces and make chiné the laughing stock of european football through press and social media

how hard is it to find an other 1000 transfers when transfermarkt values and reality don't match, and how hard is it to explain to average joe (guiseppe) how those values are created? club should be all over it. such a case shouldn't ever stand in any court, not even in absurdistan. this is simply ridiculous.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
and next season we will still be out cause of next judgement.
At this point I'd rather for them to give us the - for next season as fast as possible so they can't fuck us over again.
It's idiotic but if we didn't feck over after they gave our -15 back and kept winning we would've still had some chances to be top 4 but now it will be close to impossible
Nope.

They just would have re-confirmed the -15 points again.

And it doesn’t matter. -3 or -20, the moment we are “convicted” of this BS, it gives a green light to UEFA to ban us from Europe next season.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I repeat, whatever sentence we receive now CANNOT be appealed to the Coni. Article 4 remains, somehow they've managed to stretch a 75 page document talking about the use of transfermarkt as the measurement of play values.
This can't be true though the appeal is likely to be rejected.

Coni :"the existence of systematic and repeated behaviour, part of a preordained design to alter the transfer operations and their relative values, which produced clear effects (that were intended by the people involved) on documents and balance sheets of the club.

“Therefore, considering the relevance of the elements that emerged, also affected their fair participation in sporting competition.”

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This can't be true though the appeal is likely to be rejected.

Coni :"the existence of systematic and repeated behaviour, part of a preordained design to alter the transfer operations and their relative values, which produced clear effects (that were intended by the people involved) on documents and balance sheets of the club.

“Therefore, considering the relevance of the elements that emerged, also affected their fair participation in sporting competition.”
This is the appeal court saying this! and they're confirming that we were systematically inflating transfer fees.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Their objective is to have Juventus out of Europe for next season (and maybe even beyond) and they won’t stop until it’s 100% confirmed.

It is what it is. We just happen to be in a disgustingly corrupt and pathetic country that hates success. Either we accept the punishment, sue these fucks or look to move to another league.
2 years out.
This season plusvalenze. Next year They will do something about wages.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The uncertainty is the worst.

You just don't know what happens and when it happens. You have that shit hovering over the club all season, no doubt it takes it's toll on the players heads.
Yep.

The players and more importantly the fans don’t deserve this disgusting and third-world treatment. But this country is a corrupt shithole and there is nothing we can do but sit back and take it and hope that the good times aren’t too far away again.

Until the next made up scandal that is…

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)