Board & Management (8 Viewers)

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
Suspend the whole league is the right thing to do. The nipples can celebrate the tittle they won this year as they want, but it will be remembered only as one of the most ridiculous seasons in the history of serie A.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I've been working all day, was there a verdict or can anyone summarize what's happening?
Prosecutor was telling the judge that he got too greedy when -9 points was suggested and the judge was like nah fuck off and handed out -15 points. Then our guys were fuck you both. This case is bullshit. Prosecutor realises this and pleads to the judge to let him start over again. So now they are discussing whether to give us back the 15 points and then restart the investigations. Judge doesn't promise not to be too greedy again.
Meanwhile some nipples Maradona club requested to be handed some scuddetti and badass is still plagiarizing from twitter.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
We must say f u to them no - points. I would accept this if they drop minus points/Serie B request in the other investigations.

Even 1 Year without CL will not be so bad if we are planing to rebuild the squad with young players BUT ONLY THIS.

I'm sure they'll send us to re-trial and reduce the pointa to -9 or -6 after the season ia finished so they can make sure we don't go into CL while Roma, Merda and Milan Merda make it. So its 'fair' for them and 'justice' is served.

Milan and Inter fans whine already online that its not fair to give us the point back because they worked for their position. Acting like we will get ours back with gifted points hahaha dumb people

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
If the sentence has to be redone and it goes back to the Federal Court of Appeal, a possible penalization of Juventus (which would immediately get the 15 points back, ed.) would be carried forward to the 2023-2024 season .(@CorSport)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They’ve had weeks and weeks to think about this and after all that it might go back for another trial and be postponed :rofl:

These pigs can barely hide their contempt for us anymore. This is all just to take us for a ride so they can fuck us at a later date.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
If the sentence has to be redone and it goes back to the Federal Court of Appeal, a possible penalization of Juventus (which would immediately get the 15 points back, ed.) would be carried forward to the 2023-2024 season .(@CorSport)
Because they know we already fucked this season for ourselves now they think they can fuck next season for us too?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)